For Sale: 1982 Scamp 13 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-13-2021, 02:59 PM   #1

Name: Brian
Trailer: 2015 16' Casita Spirit Deluxe
Washington
1982 Scamp 13

Selling our beloved 1982 13 Scamp. It s in good condition with zero leaks. The trailer frame was professionally inspected in late 2016 and had no structural issues. It s been stored outside with a Calmark cover also included in the sale and later at our new home in the garage. The water tank is solid and in perfect condition but the water lines could stand a clean if you plan on using it for drinking water.
  • New rivets and snap caps
  • All windows were resealed in late 2016
  • New butcher block countertop with a brand new Suburban drop in cooktop with a flush mount cover
  • The original hand pump faucet works great and I also installed a new marine grade fresh water faucet. Added a flush mount sink cover so you don t lose any counter space.
  • Brand new Camco Olympian Wave 3 catalytic heater and is mounted on the cabinet in such a way that it s easy to remove for the summer camping season if you d like.
  • New closet shelves
I built a new bunk for the sofa as the original was pretty flimsy. I decided not to permanently mount the bunk as a lot of people end up removing it anyway. The pictures show the bunk in place, but just be aware it s not mounted. I have all of the mounting hardware and will include it in the sale.

Some other updates that weren t quite finished, the previous owners removed the 12 volt electrical and the propane system. I have all of the parts for the propane system and will include them in the sale. Installation on this small of a trailer is a fairly easy process. The shore power and all of the running lights work great, but there is no battery or 12 volt lighting.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1982 Scamp 13

BurienBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 04:19 PM   #2

Name: Joe
Trailer: currently shopping
Michigan
Hello folks,
Would you take 6500 for your scamp?
jclhn
jclhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 05:51 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I am looking for a good used egg.
sara caroline mcalister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 04:34 PM   #4

Name: Andy
Trailer: In the market
California
Hi!
I'm very interested in your Scamp. I sent you a direct message yesterday. I'd love to talk more.
Thanks,
Andy
TheFrostMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 07:34 PM   #5

Name: Andy
Trailer: In the market
California
I just saw this listing under SOLD on fiberglass-rv-4sale . com
TheFrostMan is offline   Reply With Quote