For Sale: 1985 Burro 17Widebody na - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-04-2021, 09:51 AM   #1

Name: Kazandra
Trailer: looking for used fiberglass
California
1985 Burro 17Widebody na

This little lightweight fiberglass trailer is in great condition. The frame, body and floors are all solid. I purchased her with my dad a few years ago. We were going to spend some time traveling together, and then the pandemic happened. He passed this last December and my heart is just not in it anymore.

10k firm. I accept paypal must clear my account before keys are handed over , cash, or a cashiers check m f so I can call and verify it . TITLE IN HAND, registered in Wisconsin until 4/30/2022. I will have DMV bill of sale.

NEW PAINT. This trailer was professionally repainted with a Ford Malibu Blue, the front end has textured anti chip. During the painting process the poorly installed side mount AC unit was removed. The 'hole' from the AC, and the water intake for the removed tanks were professionally patched by a marine expert.

ALL ELECTRIC. There is a two burner cook top included. Several plug outlets in the front, rear and kitchen area. Lights above the back dinette/bed area. Ceiling Fan. Everything works. Whirlpool Fridge with separate freezer. There is NOT a battery, but one could easily be installed under the closet where the panel for the previous electrical center was.

WATER. There are NO tanks. That means more storage under the dinette. There is a hook up for water for the sink, as well as an outflow. Sink was removed, cleaned and reinstalled. I hook up to water just fine and either run a small hose to sewage, or use a bucket to collect wash water and toss it in the bushes.

AWNING. comes with custom bag awning, which was almost new when I got the trailer and has been used twice. The zipper doesn't work, but I just roll it up and use a bunjee for storage.

CUSHIONS were replaced and reupholstered right before I got it. I always used a mattress protector and sheets. They are very clean.

FLOORS and COUNTER TOPS were put in new just before I got it. The counters are a 1 piece laminate and easy to clean. The floors are the super tough vinyl floors. I camped for 6 consecutive weekends and have had my dog with me on several trips and it has held up against rain, rocks, dogs etc really well. Easy to sweep or swiffer.

STORAGE under the back dinette and front bench. Under the sink has a set of plastic drawers and a trash can with room for more. Nice tall closet. Side storage was custom built and has a plastic 6 drawer unit and counter top. Storage cabinets above back dinette and kitchen area. Wood shelves were installed about front bench. I installed a closet rod that holds all my clothes above the bench can be easily removed . Some of the cabinet hardware needs to be replaced as it's rattled lose. I was going to use locking nuts and bolts, but never got around to it.

TIRES are in good condition. They were almost new when I picked the trailer up in Wisconsin. They have driven maybe 12 hours since then. There is a spare that is being stored under the dinette.

TOWING 1900 pounds easy to pull. I pull it behind a nissan pathfinder just fine. 2inch ball, standard 6pin electrical. All exterior lights work. The framework for the trailer is solid.

ODDS AND ENDS the back dinette no longer has the pole to turn it to a table, I used it as a full time bed. Easy enough to order a new one. The ceiling seam is a brown carpet that I was going to remove, but haven't. The door does lock, but the face plate is missing. All curtains have been removed, so it will need new window treatments. The front and back mini blinds bottom rod broke because I did not secure them before towing and will need repair of replaced. When the windows were removed for painting, they were not resealed properly and leak. A tube or two of caulk should seal those up nicely. The windows do all open with screens and allow a really nice breeze, especially with the fan on.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1985 Burro 17Widebody na

Kazandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 12:11 PM   #2

Name: Kazandra
Trailer: looking for used fiberglass
California
Listed on Facebook. Please message me there for all inquiries. Small travel trailers - marketplace
Kazandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 07:17 AM   #3

Name: Jody
Trailer: In the market
That is super cute, I love it. I don't see a way to get to it on Facebook... searching the Sacramento marketplace reveals no Burro. It's moot, it'll probably sell before my wife wakes up anyway. =oP
eternus is offline   Reply With Quote