Wanted: 1988 Parris Pacer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-12-2020, 09:13 PM   #1

Trailer: Volkswagen Vanagon
1988 Parris Pacer

My new 88 Perris Pacer did not come with tail lights. If you have some to sell please let me know. If you have one of these trailers and you could send me some pictures of the tail lights, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Richard

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1988 Parris Pacer
Richard Hickethier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 06:57 AM   #2

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
I did a quick google image search and they appear to be ordinary raised rectangular units, commonly available at auto and trailer parts stores and online. I see no reason to match the originals. Biggest favor you could do yourself is replace with LED lights. Go for the largest (most LEDs) you can find for safety.

BTW- the thread title reads like you’re looking for a trailer. My curiosity was piqued because it’s unusual for someone to want a specific model year of a vintage trailer.

PS- saw your other ad on another site. The curved shell means the lights are mounted closer to the center where the curve is less. As far as I know, no special spacers are used, just standard surface-mount RV lights, and yes, they are not perfectly perpendicular to the centerline. A few manufacturers use custom fairings or recesses. Perris did not. My Scamp is the same.
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote