For Sale: 1989 Bigfoot B17 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-31-2020, 01:19 PM   #1

Name: Whaler
Trailer: '89 Bigfoot 17' Gaucho
British Columbia
Registry
1989 Bigfoot B17

SOLD!!!

Super clean 1989 17' Bigfoot. This trailer spent most of its life in California and saw very little weather, so it has no smells or corrosion issues. It had an extensive restoration back in 2011 with impeccable records, reciepts, manuals, and photos to document including:

New Norcold 3 way fridge, Shur Flo water pump and new plumbing throughout, Propane regulator, new lines, windows removed resealed, cross frame stabilizer jacks, rally rims and tires, extensive electrical upgrades, replaced ext. hatch frame and door, sway bar mount on toungue and hitch, the list goes on.

We also added a ton of upgrades we thought it needed including:

12v Blutooth stereo and 6x9 Sony speakers, New Dometic 10' awning, Axle flip for higher clearance, New cushions and replaced with heavy retro canvas top and black vinyl backs, replaced almost all lighting with LED's, modern vinyl tiles, New 12v Deep cycle battery, all vinyl stripes and badging re applied professionally, both Maxxis tires new this year.

We have loved it and have enjoyed its admiration at many FGRV rallies. We are sad to see it go but our family has outgrown it. I have always kept my eye on the forums and I will brag and say there arent many 17' BF's of this vintage out there this clean or cool. Everything works and it needs nothing, including Propane forced air furnace, AC, and Toilet.

Tank capacities:

Fresh 87L, Grey 64L, Black 32L

Approximate dry weight: 2500Lbs, I tow with a Toyota 4Runner with ease.

This sweet BF awaits the next chapter of its life and adventures.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1989 Bigfoot B17

Whaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 03:54 PM   #2

Name: Z
Trailer: Sasquatch
Montana
That's a really nice Bigfoot.

Did you make major changes to the bathroom layout, or did it come that way? Aside from the toilet location, it's quite a bit different than mine.
ZachO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 12:55 PM   #3

British Columbia
Registry
No that is an original layout without shower, so they stuck with cupboards and panelling.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:15 PM   #4

Name: Doris
Trailer: Escape
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
Super clean 1989 17' Bigfoot. This trailer spent most of its life in California and saw very little weather, so it has no smells or corrosion issues. It had an extensive restoration back in 2011 with impeccable records, reciepts, manuals, and photos to document including:

New Norcold 3 way fridge, Shur Flo water pump and new plumbing throughout, Propane regulator, new lines, windows removed resealed, cross frame stabilizer jacks, rally rims and tires, extensive electrical upgrades, replaced ext. hatch frame and door, sway bar mount on toungue and hitch, the list goes on.

We also added a ton of upgrades we thought it needed including:

12v Blutooth stereo and 6x9 Sony speakers, New Dometic 10' awning, Axle flip for higher clearance, New cushions and replaced with heavy retro canvas top and black vinyl backs, replaced almost all lighting with LED's, modern vinyl tiles, New 12v Deep cycle battery, all vinyl stripes and badging re applied professionally, both Maxxis tires new this year.

We have loved it and have enjoyed its admiration at many FGRV rallies. We are sad to see it go but our family has outgrown it. I have always kept my eye on the forums and I will brag and say there arent many 17' BF's of this vintage out there this clean or cool. Everything works and it needs nothing, including Propane forced air furnace, AC, and Toilet.

Tank capacities:

Fresh 87L, Grey 64L, Black 32L

Approximate dry weight: 2500Lbs, I tow with a Toyota 4Runner with ease.

This sweet BF awaits the next chapter of its life and adventures.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1989 Bigfoot B17

Is the price listed us or cdn dollars?
Doris A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 05:32 PM   #5

British Columbia
Registry
Yes Canadian $. Converts roughly to $11,860 US.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:00 AM   #6

Name: Z
Trailer: Sasquatch
Montana
That's a good price. Right in the correct ballpark from what I know.

I paid a little less for my Bigfoot, but this one here is in much better condition than mine, has nice upgrades and a nice awning. I wish I was in the market! I'd gladly pay the asking price.
ZachO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 05:47 PM   #7

British Columbia
Registry
SOLD!!!
Old 03-08-2020, 10:40 AM   #8

Trailer: Play Pac
Wait! What??? I didn’t even gave a chance to look at the add and it’s SOLD. LIFE is unfair!!!!
Camilla is offline   Reply With Quote