SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
has a front bath with toilet and shower, rear full dinette plus side dinette that seats 2. As this is the Deluxe model all the cabinetry is wood.
- 4 cubic ft. Dometic refrigerator with freezer 3 way
- Sleeps 3
- Electric hot water tank: I didn't use this or the shower as my trips were short but the previous owner did.
- Stainless steel sink with electric water pump
- 2 burner gas stove
- Suburban gas furnace
- Power converter
- Tires replaced 2 years ago, have 800 miles on them I keep a log
- New backing plates on brakes and wheel bearing repack 800 miles ago
- This Scamp rated at 1750 to 2000 pounds from the factory dry, depending on options
- Exterior completely sealed last fall around windows, lights, outlets
- No smoking, no pets, no smells. Previous owners also non smokers without pets
- Comes with original documents: Scamp owner's manual, plus manuals for refrigerator, furnace, water heater, gas stove, and toilet
- Includes my service records
- Requires 2 inch hitch; I have extra hitch plus locking hitch pin that can go with this at no extra charge.
Needs: new battery
and screen door repair: 17 inches of screen separated on one side of a panel. Also needs the door seal replaced. There is mildew on the wood panels facing each side of the door. I made a few trips in this Scamp in 2017 and 2018; it has been winterized since last fall
. This summer I realized I needed a smaller trailer and now have a 13 ft Scamp.
View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds
- 1995 SOLDScamp 16ft Deluxe