For Sale: 1996 Casita Patriot Deluxe 13 white w/ blue trim - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-30-2020, 11:32 AM   #1

Name: cindy
Trailer: Casita Patriot Deluxe 13
California
1996 Casita Patriot Deluxe 13 white w/ blue trim

I paid 10,000. Self contained, everything works; AC, Heater, Toilet, Shower, Stove Top, Sink, Refrigerator, Microwave, bed can make into a King if you take down the dining table otherwise it's more of a twin, about 1,900 lbs. I tow it with my 4 cylinder Nissan truck and get 20 mpg, owner before me used a 6 cylinder car don't remember what type of car .

This site would not allow me to choose any city close to me.

I am getting email notifications of messages but have not been able to retrieve them from this site. If possible send your email addy so I may respond, thx

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1996 Casita Patriot Deluxe 13 white w/ blue trim

cindylou805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 11:53 AM   #2

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindylou805 View Post
This site would not allow me to choose any city close to me.
I've heard that complaint before. Most people just choose the nearest listing location as a general reference. A couple of hundred miles is nothing when it comes to buying a molded trailer. I see you put the actual location in the text, which is what most people do.

However, I'm really confused about the model. The exterior photo appears to be a 17' Spirit or Freedom, but the interior photos show a 16' Liberty. None show a 13' Patriot. What gives?
Jon in AZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 12:12 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Not sure how to contact admin, so I looked to see if any moderators were online right now and none were listed.

My guess is that someone has mistaken the box size of a 13' on a 16' and given it the wrong "name", maybe? I would look at the title to see what the unit is being called on that document.

I also noticed that one has to sign in again if trying to post in the classified even if already signed in here. Not sure what is up with that, but could it weigh in on the pm issues?
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 01:46 PM   #4

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy P. View Post
...My guess is that someone has mistaken the box size of a 13' on a 16' and given it the wrong "name", maybe? I would look at the title to see what the unit is being called on that document.
Yes, but that doesn't explain why the exterior photo is not the same trailer as the interior photos. The exterior shell shape is clearly a 17'er (no raised dinette floor and more pronounced trolley roof), but the interior shows a curved door, the hallmark of a 16'er. Also the windows in the exterior photo are for a Spirit or Freedom model, but the interior shows a Liberty layout, which has only a single large window on the street side.

Cindy, contact the site team using the tiny "Contact Us" link in the bottom margin of every forum page. Scroll down to find it.
Jon in AZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 02:21 PM   #5

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Personally, until this is settled, I would not give out my personal email address to be contacted, others may feel differently though.

Thanks, Jon. I didn't look that closely, but am sure it is not a 13'.
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 10:15 AM   #6

Name: sam
Trailer: big foot
California
I am interested in your casita trailer. When would be a good time to see it. I am about 2 hours away in Tehachapi California. Sam
tuna60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:25 PM   #7

Name: Ace
Trailer: 16' Casita 13' Scamp and Teardrop
Chicagoland
13-16 or 17

Anyone hear from Cindi? Wonder how she answers the question concerning the model in this add Pictures seem to show 2 different trailers- but I could be wrong
aceman is offline   Reply With Quote