For Sale: 1997 Casita Patriot - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-31-2021, 06:00 PM   #1

Name: Heloise
Trailer: Casita Patriot
California
1997 Casita Patriot

I am selling my beloved 13 foot, 1997 fiberglass Casita Patriot. Her name is Blanca!

Kindly read entire ad before you contact me with questions. Respectfully, I will not answer questions that are answered in this ad.

Blanca is a lightweight Casita at 1800 lbs dry. I pull her with my 6 cylinder Toyota without a problem. She is clean and in decent condition considering her age. She does have some nicks and scuffs here and there, but nothing awful. She's actually quite beautiful, completely watertight, and ready to roll on your next adventure.

DETAILS:

Double burner propane stove/5 gallon propane tank

Sink with 15 gallon internal freshwater tank

New tires with less than 1,000 miles

Ice box no refrigerator

Cafe table and seats make into a large twin bed with enough space for 1 medium size person or possibly two small people, or a small adult and a child. I always kept it made out into a bed so I could store items beneath.

Separate bench seating with plentiful storage beneath

Deep cell battery, 2 years old, fires up indoor and porch lighting, as well as cigarette lighter to use with adapter to charge cell phone . Charged by alternator when driving.

EXTRAS:

Brand new locking toolbox on trailer tongue

Curtains

Half length mirror and shelving in closet

Extra long indoor/outdoor extension cord for 120 electrical plug in

Some LED indoor lighting.

Hands free, foot operated water pump for kitchen sink with my unique spigot rig!

NO BATHROOM

She could use a new front window in the future because there is a small crack in the current plexiglass one. However, it has been repaired just fine for 2 years with some badass waterproof sealant tape. A better door lock is in her future as well. It locks brilliantly from the outside, but not from the inside. My friends call me crazy, but that has never bothered me.

Finally: For full disclosure, although I waxed and sealed her religiously every year to keep the outer gel coat as nice as possible, a couple weeks ago I parked beneath some trees in Berkeley which left small droplets of sap on the rooftop that left small stains, unfortunately. You cannot see them from the ground. I just discovered this yesterday when I was at the carwash up on a portable ladder.

Price: 10,500 Please do not ask otherwise. Thank you. Cash ONLY. No wire transfers. First come first served. No, I do not need help selling.

TEXT me first.

Thank you!

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1997 Casita Patriot

HerHeidess8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 11:23 AM   #2

Name: Glenda
Trailer: In the market
California
I love Blanca. I want Blanca. I can't afford Blanca. �� She would go well with Pearl, my Mazda CX-5. Pearl and Blancita la Casita adventures. Gotta go see where I can find some cash.
Gespinal is offline   Reply With Quote