For Sale: 1999 Bigfoot 2500 - California - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2024, 11:50 PM   #1

Name: Chris
Trailer: Bigfoot 21
California
1999 Bigfoot 2500 - California

Bigfoot 2500 21ft. year: 1999 model: 2500

Here s a little store on the history

My father bought this Bigfoot trailer new 1999. The trailer has lived under the rv overhead for all its life. My father rarely took the trailer out camping. I was the one that used it more often, about 1 to 2 times a year. For the last 5 years we haven t used it. It has an ac unit that works great, fridge is a 3 way fridge, water pump works great, upgraded led lights inside, rear camera was installed, gas stove works great and heater unit not too sure if the heater unit works as I never used it. The water heater needs to be replaced or fixed, It won t ignite. Distribution hitch and electric tongue jack and stabilizer jacks are installed. The bumper on the rear left was slightly damaged see pic . However, there was no damage to the fiberglass. Overall, this trailer is in outstanding condition and was rarely used. The trailer lived out of the sun since new under the RV overhead . Inside is in outstanding clean condition nonsmoking and always kept very clean . My father modified the bed to accommodate a twin bed mattress see pic . I have most of the original stuff for when my father converted the bed. He was an engineer and did an amazing job on this slight modification. I am selling this trailer and a few extra stuff that goes with it. My father passed away several months ago

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1999 Bigfoot 2500 - California

Chris evans is offline   Reply With Quote