For Sale: 2004 Bigfoot RearQueen NA - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-25-2019, 11:54 PM   #1

Trailer: Bigfoot 21 ft Front Bedroom
2004 Bigfoot RearQueen NA

'04 Bigfoot trailer with my 2017 Ford F 350 XLT 4 door four wheel drive.

I have owned the trailer for 8 years. Previous owner developed health problems and only used it two times during the six years. It has never been damaged/smoked in. It still smells new to me on the inside. It has an air conditioner, one year old fantastic fan and an automatic satellite dish. The antenna will search and find the satellite in about a minute. Everything else except the battery disconnect works. It has two year old Goodyear Endurance tires and will come with the brakes and bearings serviced.

The truck is 16 months old, has 31,200 miles and is still under bumper to bumper warranty to 36,000 miles, engine power train to 50,000 miles. It has a gasoline motor, 6 speed AT and is loaded with options. It has never been damaged or smoked in.

This trailer is an pleasure to camp in and the truck is an exceptional pleasure to tow with and it is an exceptional pleasure to drive when not towing. Very comfortable nice riding.

I would want 60,000 for the pair. That price is firm at this time. Also I am not interested in splitting them at this time.

I have waxed the trailer once or twice a year but it is due again. I have all of the original documents.

In addition to the listed trailer options the previous owner did a bit of custom wood trim and he installed a Winegard satellite dish.

In addition to the listed truck options I installed a rubber bed mat, wheel well liners and wind/rain deflectors over the windows.

Due to questions I have received about the roof opening seals, I am taking the trailer in for a complete removal, cleaning and reseal of all roof openings. Six months ago there was a leak around the fantastic fan in the bathroom. This was after I had replaced the fan and resealed it myself. I keep the roof vents cracked so the air in the camper doesn't get stale. That led me to believe that water was blown in through the maxxair rain cover during a strong thunderstorm. To remove all doubt about old roof opening seals I am having them all professionally resealed at an RV repair shop. UPDATE:The roof opening reseal job is completed

The Fantastic Fan is in the bathroom. There is a roof vent with no fan in the bedroom.The spare tire is a new 2018 Goodyear Endurance tire. Also the battery was purchased new at Walmart last August. The propane switch over valve and propane hoses were all replaced with new ones last spring.

Other maintenance items I am still working on:

I noticed the large bedroom day/night shade is sagging and the right front dining area day/night shade has a broken string. They either need to be restrung or replaced.

All of the windows on the right side of the trailer have "seal creep" along with the large rear bedroom window. They are not leaking. All '04 model Bigfoots had this problem. I previously owned an '04 21ft. Bigfoot and I replaced two of the windows in it. They were shipped from the that same company and I installed them myself.

I have ordered a replacement fabric for the awning but it is not installed.

If I keep the trailer I intend to complete all of these things. If someone shows up and buys it before I get them done then the buyer will need to complete them.

If you have an interest please contact me. I am due for my winter camping trip. I usually go to Quartzsite and Southern California but I would be open to South Texas or Florida or points in between. I would come to your location to show them to you.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2004 Bigfoot RearQueen NA

Bruce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 04:24 PM   #2

Will now sell separately.

I just completed a 3,400 mile trip. Great trip, no problems with either the truck or trailer. I crossed the Rocky Mountains twice and it performed exceptionally well pulling the 6,800 lb trailer over Wolf Creek pass and Monarch pass.

The trailer is still as described as above. $18,000 firm.

The truck now has 38,000 plus miles and is still flawless. $38,000 firm.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:46 AM   #3

Name: David
Trailer: In the Market
Florida
Bruce,
I am very interested in your trailer. I just sent you a message with my phone number. David B
DA Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:10 PM   #4

The trailer is sold. Thanks to everyone for all of the responses.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:29 PM   #5

Name: Perry
Trailer: 2016 Bigfoot 25RQ
Lanesboro, Minnesota, between Whalan and Fountain
Since the trailer is sold it should be put in the archives.

Enjoy,

Perry

Previous Eggs -2018 Escape 5.0 TA, 2001 Scamp 16' Side Bath, 2007 Casita 17' Spirit basic, no bath, water or tanks, 2003 Bigfoot 25B25RQ, that we regreted selling
Perryb67 is offline   Reply With Quote