For Sale: 2005 Bigfoot 25B25RQ - Colorado - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-03-2022, 09:44 AM   #1

Name: Tony
Trailer: Bigfoot
Colorado
Registry
2005 Bigfoot 25B25RQ - Colorado

2005 Bigfoot model 25B25RQ travel trailer in great condition. Solid fiberglass trailer is a true four season RV, Tested to sub zero winter temperatures and efficiently easier to keep cooler during hot summer weather.

The model 25B25RQ is largest of current production Bigfoot trailers. All of it's functional components work perfectly the entire trailer having had minimal use, which is evident when seeing it in person.

The interior has day/night shades, a walk around queen bed with underneath storage, a separate shower stall and toilet/vanity space, propane gas cook stove with oven, and microwave oven. Lots of storage, excellent tires on chrome rims, rear spare tire carrier and a lot of accessory gear. I'm including a new cooking pot set, plates, glasses and utensils. This trailer is ready to go camping.

• Dry weight: 4650lbs GVW 7000lbs
  • Comfortably sleeps four 4
  • Double pane windows
  • Rigid foam insulation
  • Heated 45 gallon holding tanks
  • Black water flush port
  • Ducted heating
  • Two 30lb propane tanks with automatic regulator
  • Brand new hot water heater
  • Outdoor shower
  • Large refrigerator with separate freezer
  • Fantastic fan in bedroom
  • Rear bedroom has a folding privacy curtain
  • Queen size walk around bed with reading lamps on both sides
  • Skylights in shower stall and kitchen/dining area
  • Roof ladder
  • Roof mounted air conditioner
  • Portable 50 watt solar panel with quality charge controller setup, easily expandable
  • AGM battery
  • 12 volt outlets
  • Indoor and outdoor stereo speakers
  • Leveling jacks and hand crank
  • New leveling block set
  • New sewer hose

• The original awning fabric needs to be replaced, damaged by exposure to intense southwest sunlight. I almost never use awnings so have not replaced it. The 16 foot long framework is there and fully functional. Prices and styles for new awning fabric vary widely so I'm leaving it to the new owner to select something they like. I got quotes ranging from 600 to 950 for a complete professional replacement.
  • The radio and c/d player is dated and needs to be replaced. It turns on normally but no sound comes out of the speakers.
  • Decorative decals on each side of the trailer have suffered from sun damage. Similar graphics replacements are available on eBay and other sellers.
  • A condensation leak developed during winter storage near the rear window of the trailer resulting in a small area of the interior vinyl wall covering to de laminate. This has been repaired but some imperfections remain visible after the repair.
I originally purchased this trailer it to make it my full time home on the road for a major, potentially years long road trip through the Pacific northwest, Canada and Alaska. Plans have changed and will instead use a smaller trailer as I will be traveling alone.

I am in no particular hurry to sell this trailer so please know that my asking price is pretty darn firm. This trailer comparably equipped is now selling new for 100,000 Canadian. No kidding.

Only serious inquiries please! To arrange to see this trailer contact me via email no texts. Please, you MUST include your phone number in your email. I will call you back ASAP to answer any questions. The sale will require ! No personal checks or money orders will be accepted.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2005 Bigfoot 25B25RQ - Colorado

Tony O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 08:29 AM   #2

Name: Gina
Trailer: LOOKING for Bigfoot
Alabama
is this still available?
TRIMTAB is offline   Reply With Quote