For Sale: 2009 Escape 19' Fiberglass - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-20-2020, 05:41 PM   #1

Name: Ivy
Trailer: Escape
AB
2009 Escape 19' Fiberglass

19' Escape holiday trailer, tow behind style. Canadian based fiberglass construction. Insulated hull and thermal windows for easy 3 season camping in cooler climates. Sleeps 4 comfortably. Queen sized bed with hydraulic lift to access storage beneath bed plus dining table and seating for 4 that folds down into a double bed. Fridge, 3 burner cooktop with stove cover, kitchen sink with sink cover, fold up counter extension, extra window in kitchen factory tinted , furnace, hot water tank, bathroom with shower, outdoor auxiliary shower, dual propane tanks, 2 x 12 volt batteries. Lots of storage! Retractable screen door. Equalizer hitch, exterior 110v outlet, exterior access hatch, factory tinted windows, hitch lock. Easy to tow with an SUV or mini van as it is only 1,818 kg GVW and 3,250 lbs dry weight. New awning, new jack. Tires replaced last summer. Bearings re packed within the last 1.5 years. Full sized spare tire with cover. At the rear, it is bike rack ready bike rack not included . We have camping dishes available as an option, as well as an inverter like new, used a handful of times which we are willing to negotiate if buyer is interested. Located in Edmonton, AB, Canada. Price is in Canadian dollars. Pick up only; no delivery offered .

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2009 Escape 19' Fiberglass

ispero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 06:57 PM   #2

Name: Tahnee
Trailer: Starcraft - searching for fiberglass ¿burro?
MI
I am brand new to this site but actively looking to buy one. However, I don't see a price and...
Not sure that we're allowed to cross the border yet either
SeekerTahnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 09:13 PM   #3

Name: Larry
Trailer: Scamp
Montana
Is your Escape still available? I would like to buy it; however, I am in Montana and I don't know anything about importing a used trailer to the US. I will have to do some research before I can commit to a purchase. I am a Canadian citizen, which sould help in any border crossing although there is the quarantine issue. Please let me know if it sold. Tanks.
Larry Fidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 09:29 PM   #4

Name: Alan
Trailer: 2010 Little Joe / 2010 2 Dr Jeep Wrangler
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Fidler View Post
Is your Escape still available? I would like to buy it; however, I am in Montana and I don't know anything about importing a used trailer to the US. I will have to do some research before I can commit to a purchase. I am a Canadian citizen, which sould help in any border crossing although there is the quarantine issue. Please let me know if it sold. Tanks.

Click on the “ blue text”
It clearly states $25k price
alan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 09:55 AM   #5

Name: kootenai girl
Trailer: 1975 Boler 13
British Columbia
If you haven’t found a buyer you may want to post it on the Escape forum, lots of people looking for 19’s there
https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/
kootenaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 03:41 AM   #6

Name: Lynn
Trailer: Parkliner 2018
Manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by kootenaigirl View Post
If you haven’t found a buyer you may want to post it on the Escape forum, lots of people looking for 19’s there
https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/
If you really want that trailer , try USCanada Auto Transport 1-800-466-6935
They are very experienced in hauling travel trailers in both directions across the border. Yes you can transport a trailer from either US to Canada now or the other direction. We just did. Georgia to Manitoba , Canada went very smoothly! Ask for Julia . Very helpful.
bozlouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 03:45 AM   #7

Manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Fidler View Post
Please see my note on this thread about transporting across the border ...USCanada Auto Transport. Call them they will give you detailed They do it all the time.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:58 AM   #8

Manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozlouie View Post
Please see my note on this thread about transporting across the border ...USCanada Auto Transport. Call them they will give you detailed They do it all the time.
.. also you can FaceTime to a reputable seller to see the trailer and see if all looks trustworthy,