For Sale: 2010 Scamp Layoiut 1 - Fiberglass RV
Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2021, 11:33 AM   #1

Name: Larry
Trailer: 2010 13 ft Scamp
Michigan
2010 Scamp Layoiut 1

We have a 2010 13 Scamp, layout 1 front bunks, no bath . Bunks convert to sofa, dinning table converts to bed. Bought new and picked up at the factory in Backus Minnesota. It is always stored indoors, and has had few trips. It is absolutely like brand new. We wanted a light trailer towable with a 4 cyl car.

This trailer is really indistinguishable from new. I'm a retired engineer, and take care of things. We're barely into the first of the dual propane tanks, as an indication of the little use this trailer has had. We have only cooked one simple meal inside. This trailer has only been used by my wife and myself, both retired. It is strictly non smoking neither my wife or I smoke , no kids all grown up and far away and no pets. Shoes are off inside camper when camping.

We have since bought a larger 6 cyl SUV, and are considering upgrading to a larger trailer with a bathroom and shower. Done. We bought a 17 Casita.

Here's the additional factory options on our 13 Scamp: refrigerator, furnace, electric brakes, dual propane tanks, front and rear cabinets, 3 speed reversible fan, 26 grey water tank, outside GFI 110 volt outlet, extra interior lights, front jack wheel.

Modifications I have made: Converted interior lights and porch light to LED. Added 5 LED lights over sink and range factory light over sink and range is a dim 110 V , added 12 volt interior outlet, nice large and light homemade awning, outside 2 way level, rear receiver hitch and 2 place bike carrier, extra carpet on top of existing carpet in case of spills which have never happened , front gravel shield prop open device. Bed has an extra foam mattress pad and mattress cover.

In Summary

Our Scamp is kind of unusual in that:

it hasn't been used very much. Actual documented total mileage is 4,447 miles. And part of that was the trip back from the factory in Backus Minnesota which was 903 miles.

We've only taken 5 trips, and they were all in Michigan.

The Scamp has always been kept indoors.

It has essentials furnace, refrigerator, electric brakes, 3 spd fan , but light enough for some 4 cyl cars.

Modifications include LED light conversion, extra LED lights, light weight awning, bike carrier, etc.

It really is like new, needs nothing, and is ready to go.

I have all original literature, documents, instructions and paperwork.

Certified CAT scale documented weights trailer, tongue, total .

Total weight of Scamp = 1460 . This is scamp axle 1240 Scamp tongue 220 = 1460

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2010 Scamp Layoiut 1

Larry Singer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 11:41 AM   #2

Michigan
13' Scamp pictures

I tried my best to post decent pictures. I guess my expertise fell far short.

I have 31 decent and different pictures in the correct orientation.

If you PM (private message) me with your email, I'd be happy to send them to you.

Larry Singer
Old 04-07-2021, 08:09 PM   #3

Name: Bradley
Trailer: Currently Shopping
North Carolina
Just joined the site. My wife and I are looking for our families first camper and we specifically are looking for a Scamp. We have a 2 year old daughter who already loves the outdoors. I notice you had more photos you can send, I’d love to see them. We are just starting out so being able to pull the scamp and easily maneuver is crucial. Although I do have experience towing and launching boats from trailers. What are you asking $$ wise? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again.
Jonesbradleyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 02:10 PM   #4

Michigan
Scamp is SOLD

Our Scamp was sold last Friday.
I have attempted to have it marked "SOLD", but haven't been able to.
Sorry for my incompetence.
Old 04-11-2021, 03:28 PM   #5

Name: Glenn ( second 'n' is silent )
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Singer View Post
Our Scamp was sold last Friday.
I have attempted to have it marked "SOLD", but haven't been able to.
Sorry for my incompetence.

The site is incompetent, not you.
You have to send a message to a member of the site team and they can do it for you. At the bottom of this and any page is a "Contact Us" button. Use that.
Old 04-11-2021, 05:17 PM   #6

Michigan
Changing for sale add to "SOLD"

Thanks Glen.
Appreciate the help !