Originally Posted by Mike Lamitola
For Sale is my beloved 2014 Scamp
16. Our family has grown and it's a bit tight for 5 of us so I've decided to hopefully send this to a good new owner.
I bought this in 2018 almost new and it had been used only a few times at the time. Since then I've camped in this in all seasons with the family for the last 5 years and it's been a great reliable camper for me.
View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds
- Queen Bed/dinnette
- Bunk Beds/couch
- Side toilet/shower
- AC never used
- Heat works great, heats up in minutes
- Fridge works off both Gas/Elec
- Hot water heater never used
- Retractable Awning
- two propane tanks
- new 22' Marine 12V deep cycle battery
- Spare tire never used
- fully winterized November 22'
- Some Extras I'm including:
- 4" memory foam topper cut for Scamp Queen Mattress this makes a HUGE Difference in sleep quality
- Tekonsha Trailer Brake Controller
- 7 pin connector w/ wiring harness for Towing vehicle
- Trailer ball and hitch in reverse hitch on the rise great for smaller SUV's
- 2014 scamp 16 layout 4 bunk beds w/ side bath - Colorado
Odd question.. Is the bottom bunk, which sits on something that has storage, part of the fiberglass build/frame or is it some other material?
We're a couple in our 70s and may need to do a few minor modifications....
Thanks, Stephanie (and the hubby Jim)