For Sale: 2015 Scamp Layout 6. with Front Bathroom Standard - Missouri - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-07-2022, 08:41 PM   #1

Name: Chuck
Trailer: Scamp
Missouri
2015 Scamp Layout 6. with Front Bathroom Standard - Missouri

2015 Scamp 16 foot Trailer Standard Layout 6, with front bathroom

Scamp Trailers are light to pull and last forever since they have a fiberglass body. Scamps are very desirable and currently have a two year wait for new trailers from the factory. A Scamp Trailer with these features ordered today and delivered in 2024 would cost over 32,000.

This Scamp Trailer is in great shape and has many factory options and owner added upgrades.

Clear Title and everything is in good working order.

Factory Options: Bathroom Sink, Roof Fan, Air Conditioner, 3.5Cubic Foot Refrigerator Upgrade, TV Powered Antenna, 23 inch TV, DVD Player, TV Cable Hookup, Dual 20lb Propane Tanks, Electric Breaks, and Storage Cover.

Owner Added Upgrades: Any Call Cell Phone Booster, Front Leveling Jacks, Microwave Oven, a 12 x 12 foot detachable awning, 2000 Watt Inverter with AC and 12V Circuit Breakers, Automatic AC Transfer Switch, Dual12V batteries, 12V Battery Disconnect Switch, Two additional 10 foot wastewater drainage tubes with Y connector for Black and Gray drainage, City Water filter and pressure regulator, City water hose, 5 gallon Fresh Water Transfer Tank, and Kross 200W Stereo System.

Our primary picture shows our 2021 Scamp Campsite in Florida. From the picture you can see our Scamp loaded with two bikes attached to the 2 inch trailer receiver. You can also see the rear view camera over the rear window and the AnyCall Cell Phone Booster. The receiver for the booster is on an mast that can extend over 16 feet for better Cell Phone Reception. You can also see our Moon Shade Awing, which attaches to the Scamp with two suction cups and is supported by two poles. The Moon Shade awing goes up in less than 10 minutes. You can also see the yellow wheel lock which will be included so that you can be sure that your Scamp will still be at your campsite if you take a trip by car.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2015 Scamp Layout 6. with Front Bathroom Standard - Missouri

CWBoylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 09:42 AM   #2

Name: Benjamin
Trailer: Shopping
Tennessee
I'm interested
Brbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 05:24 PM   #3

Name: Robyn
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Michigan
Hi there, I’m interested! Does it have a heater? How much are you asking?
Robyn S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 11:57 AM   #4

Missouri
Robyn S,

My current asking price is $24,000.00. The Scamp does not have a heater/furnace. I looked at Scamps with furnaces and thought they were very noisy when running. I use an portable space heater when attached to an electrical hookup, which is much quieter. Since a good amount of the Scamps gray and black drainage systems are located below the trailer, I would not recommend using the Scamp when the weather is below freezing. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions, at 314-313-6353.
Old 08-10-2022, 12:00 PM   #5

Missouri
Brbell,

Feel free to contact me at 314-313-6353 if you have any questions or want to arrange to see the Scamp.

Thanks, Chuck
Old 08-12-2022, 08:56 PM   #6

Name: A
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Georgia
hi, I'm just curious about that awning you guys have. Where can I find that one for sale?
4077 is offline   Reply With Quote