For Sale: 2015 SCAMP XT NICE - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-14-2021, 10:37 PM   #1

Name: Judy
Trailer: 13' Scamp "La Cucaracha"
Texas
2015 SCAMP XT NICE

UPDATE: SOLD TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO LOOKED AT IT! Y'ALL HAVE FUN, NOW, YA HEAR?

It is with mixed emotions that I offer my 2015 model Scamp 13 foot trailer for sale. I bought it from a naturalist in 2017, who said she took it to parks, did research during the day, and wrote up her reports at night. We used it from mid 2017 to early 2020, but not since then, and I don't foresee being able to use it any time soon. We love it, but I know they need to be used regularly and I'd rather someone be having fun with it than to see it start to degrade. no structural problems whatsoever, and we've kept it waxed. It tows nicely behind my 2011 Outback.

It's the "bunk / sofa in front no bathroom model. The top bunk was never installed, and we have that with all the mounting hardware; perfect sleeping for a couple of kids. That's where I slept.

I customized it with red electrical tape it says "" on the side with no door; I painted all the button covers red; and I coated the inside of the front light and porch light lenses yellow so they don't attract bugs.

I have the original paperwork for the trailer all all the appliances. It has a Dometic refrigerator works on propane or electricity; a 2 burner propane stove, with heat protection cover; aDometic air conditioner; a Dual direction vent fan on top also acts as a skylight ; Extra overhead storage a real plus ; Storage under each dining bench; three storage compartments under the sofa; a 20 gallon water tank under the left side dining bench; it has had water in it; and Factory installed spotlights at each side of the dining area.

: anti theft, full wheel cover; EMS 30P surge protector see at Progressive Industries dot com ; Anderson levelers; C TEK automatic trickle charger see at Smarter Charger dot com ; Cal mark custom canvas trailer cover; trailer hitch lock; fiberglass "Scamp" front window cover; interior cabinet extension made by my husband the extra counter space is priceless ; and curtains and tablecloth I made for it.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2015 SCAMP XT NICE

JC_In_Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:49 AM   #2

Name: Susan
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Michigan
Please show photos without table cloth, and with what the cushions on both ends of the trailer look like. Also of the extension your husband made for extra space? Has there been any mold or mildew? Pets? Smoking? I am very allergic. Thank you.
kontiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 06:02 AM   #3

Texas
The trailer is never smoked in. We took our white chihuahua with us on our first trip (mid-July 2017), but that’s it. It has been thoroughly cleaned inside many times.

The cabinet extension photo is in there; it’s covered in chili-pepper material and heavy vinyl. I work and can’t get more photos until the weekend. No mold or mildew that I know of.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:05 AM   #4

Texas
The counter-space extension is the last photo. It rests on the ledge by the stove and the bunk-rest over the sofa.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:08 AM   #5

Texas
The photo with the place-setting on the table shows the end of the table. The rest of it looks exactly like that.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:46 AM   #6

Name: Melissa
Trailer: Currently shopping
Louisiana
Your scamp

Is your Scamp still available 🤔
Melissa1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 08:54 PM   #7

Texas
Yes, it's still for sale, Melissa. There's a lot of interest in it, but it's still available.
Old 09-17-2021, 02:53 PM   #8

Name: Mark
Trailer: Lusting after one
New York
Awesome

Texas is too far from NY but I have to say that counter extension is great. Tell your hubby to sell them.
Mark Amft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 01:03 AM   #9

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Amft View Post
Texas is too far from NY but I have to say that counter extension is great. Tell your hubby to sell them.

Ha! I had a hard enough time getting that one made (and he’s a trim carpenter!).
Old 09-18-2021, 06:29 PM   #10

Texas
Thanks to all for your interest and kind comments. The trailer sold to the first person who looked at it. / JC