SOLD: 2016 Parkliner 15 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2020, 02:02 PM   #1

Name: Anne
Trailer: 2014 Parkliner 2016 Honda Pilot
North Carolina
2016 Parkliner 15

Sold 7/18/2020

Well maintained 2016 15' Parkliner. This unique fiberglass trailer is lightweight, compact and has remarkable design and storage features.Fantastic ceiling height. Sleeps 4, dines 6, and seats 12. Easy to park. Tons of windows light and bright! Quality construction throughout. No pressboard or veneer. Marine grade plywood in all doors, floors, and cabinets. All cabinets are molded into the fiberglass shell instead of riveted.

Features include sink, microwave, air conditioner under dinette,dual battery set up, 6 gallon water heater, 15 gallon fresh water tank, 30 gallon waste tank, upgraded 2.3 cu/ft refrigerator, shower, porcelain marine grade macerating toilet, fold out galley extension, screen door, electric water pump, bi directional MaxAir multi speed vent/fan with telescoping rain shield,queen size bed, bunk beds, screens in windows, closet for hanging clothes and bin over the entry door perfect for hats, binoculars, etc., cushions with Sunbrella fabric. Tons of storage including in bathroom. Bali cordless blackout blinds. External faucet. Rear bumper bike rack receiver. Dead bolt entry. Fiamma awning. LED lights interior and exterior great energy savers.

Interior length of 12 , a width of 6 7 , and generous interior height of 6 5 . Unreal amount of storage with 21 linear feet of overhead cabinets supplied by ten separate compartments, as well as more storage underneath the dinettes and 2 large storage cabinets in bathroom.

Also included with this Parkliner: The Magic Table that turns the queen bed into a U shaped couch. And the side dinette that converts into a bunk that can sleep two and can be changed into a bed for one or a couch for daytime use. The bunk bed is easily dismantled and stored when not in use.Truly amazing and flexible design!

Second owner. No smoking. Excellent condition inside and out. Trailer kept in carport for all but the last 6 months. Batteries and tires are less than a year old. Upgraded battery shut off switch. Dry weight is 2300 lbs. Price is 18,500 firm.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2016 Parkliner 15

neparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:18 PM   #2

Name: J.D.
Trailer: 2014 Scamp 16 Layout 6
West Virginia
Hello! I am not familiar with your Parkliner. Does it have an LPG furnace? Would it be considered "4 Season"? Insulation enough for boon docking a few days in freezing temps?

Thanks!
J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 02:54 PM   #3

Name: Anne
Trailer: 2014 Parkliner 2016 Honda Pilot
North Carolina
Hi, J.D. It does not have LP gas. I've dry camped in it when night time temps got into the teens and it was fine. I used a Mr. Buddy heater to warm up the camper in the morning and evening-- not overnight, of course. It doesn't take long to heat and seemed to stay warm for a while. Daytime temps were in the 40s on that trip. I don't have any experience with colder temps.

Although the hot water heater is electric/LP, there is no LP, so I warmed water and charged the batteries with a generator in the morning. My RV repair/mod friend said he could add gas hot water for about $500. The gas auto-start switch is already installed in the camper.

-- Anne
neparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 03:43 PM   #4

Name: J.D.
Trailer: 2014 Scamp 16 Layout 6
West Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by neparker View Post
Hi, J.D. It does not have LP gas. I've dry camped in it when night time temps got into the teens and it was fine. I used a Mr. Buddy heater to warm up the camper in the morning and evening-- not overnight, of course. It doesn't take long to heat and seemed to stay warm for a while. Daytime temps were in the 40s on that trip. I don't have any experience with colder temps.

Although the hot water heater is electric/LP, there is no LP, so I warmed water and charged the batteries with a generator in the morning. My RV repair/mod friend said he could add gas hot water for about $500. The gas auto-start switch is already installed in the camper.

-- Anne
Thanks for the reply. I know about Mr/Little Buddy propane heaters and the moisture output is annoying. I don't care about hot water; but, maybe adding a VENTED propane heater/furnace wouldn't be a big deal...?
J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote