For Sale: 2020 Escape 5.0 TA Fifthwheel 5.0 TA Fifthwheel Standard - Alabama - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2024, 04:53 PM   #1

Name: Howard
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA
Alabama
Registry
2020 Escape 5.0 TA Fifthwheel 5.0 TA Fifthwheel Standard - Alabama

Original owner, 20,000 mi. / , Excellent condition, Stored in RV shed, Standard height axle, tire braking system, NO solar panels, stabilizers under dining area, w/socket/extension, leveling pads, tire stops, stabilizer pads, ext. 120V receptacle, patio awning, spare tire mounted on rear, 2" Reese's receiver, tv antenna.

Interior: dining table slides seats four, custom support, converts to spare bed.. Two burner propane stove and w/ range hood 12V . Refrigerator computer controlled for 12V, 120V or propane, auto or manual selection . A/C Dometic 11,000 BTU with mounted digital thermostat and heat strip. Propane gas furnace connected to thermostat. Two way propane or 120V hot water tank. Battery under dining seat has a shutoff switch for storage. Bathroom window thermal, framed, opens . Hand basin, wand shower, medicine cabinet. exhaust fan. Toilet shut off valve, foot flush, 30 gallon tank. Fresh water tank 28 gal Grey water tank 28 gal. 12 volt water pump is self priming and totally automatic, operating upon demand. Monitor panel: level in water tanks, battery charge. Two way Maxx ceiling fan pulls interior air out or exterior air in 12 volt . Bedroom area roof vent and escape hatch. 14" flat screen tv and RV wired with exterior cable connection and interior outlet. Microwave, extraordinary amount of storage compartments. Queen size bed, reading lamps, side areas for storage, clocks, sleep aids.

Exterior: Molded fiberglass shell, two axle standard height trailer, stabilizers under dining area socket and extension wand , patio awning, exterior 120V outlets, cable ready connector, complete "dump" parts gloves, 90 degree, slinky 1 extra, 10' water hose , carriage track for slinky, all in separate locker. Leveling pads, tire stops, landing pylons and stabilizer pads. White hose for drinking water, pressure reducer 2 , Electrical surge protector also evaluates quality of hook up , various ropes, tools and accumulated items, w/storage chest.

This fifth wheel set up for an Anderson Hitch. I will let the vehicle tri pod and bed rails go with the RV. Original cost, 1200 installed.

Miscellaneous collected necessities for kitchen, dining area and toiletries.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2020 Escape 5.0 TA Fifthwheel 5.0 TA Fifthwheel Standard - A...

HappyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 04:57 PM   #2

Alabama
Registry
I could not get the darn computer to accept Mobile, AL as the location of this RV, so I selected the closest location it would accept just to post the ad. Maybe Ms. Mary or someone can change that part of the post.

Anyways, the RV is located just northwest of Mobile, AL.
Old 06-15-2024, 08:51 PM   #3
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMan View Post
I could not get the darn computer to accept Mobile, AL as the location of this RV, so I selected the closest location it would accept just to post the ad. Maybe Ms. Mary or someone can change that part of the post.

Anyways, the RV is located just northwest of Mobile, AL.
I think I was able to update the location.
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 06:43 AM   #4

Alabama
Registry
Thank you.
Old 06-28-2024, 05:52 AM   #5

Name: Hugh
Trailer: Scamp
North Dakota
Registry
Google map

The google map in the add, shows Birmingham United Kingdom (when you zoom out) not Birmingham Alabama
hghsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 07:00 AM   #6

Alabama
Registry
Birmingham error

Thank you for pointing this out. Just another example of my computer use shortcomings. I really wanted Mobile, AL as the location but I could not find away to do it. When I saw Birmingham, I figured it was Alabama at least. But,
I did not look at the surrounding area on the map.

I guess I will have to ask an administrator to help me out.
Old 06-28-2024, 08:33 AM   #7

Alabama
Registry
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary F View Post
I think I was able to update the location.
Thank you so much, Ms. Mary. You always have my back!: