For Sale: 2021 Bigfoot RV 25B25RQT Twin Beds - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-27-2021, 06:06 PM   #1

Name: Christopher
Trailer: Bigfoot
PA
2021 Bigfoot RV 25B25RQT Twin Beds

Hello,

We are selling our 2021 Bigfoot RV 25B25RQT. This unit has been stored inside our garage since day one! It has twin beds and loads of options. Nothing on the market like this one! True off grid set up. Full power to every outlet 100 percent of the time. We installed a 2000 watt inverter / charger along with 400 watts of solar to ensure we do not need to drive with the propane on the keep our refrigerator cold. We moved the batteries inside to keep the outdoor temps from affecting longevity and performance of the Renogy Hybrid Gel Batteries. We replaced the bulky boxed window treatments with custom curtains with true blackout. A custom pantry so that you may bring lots of provisions. Customer sewer hose storage as the factor bumper storage was not adequate . Also added a smat TV for when its a rainy day. Many upgrades to make this a one of a kind off grid very comfortable travel trail for any weather condition! Please call or e mail me with any questions!

Options:

TST Internal TPMS

Hard Wired Progressive Industries Surge Protector

400 watt roof mounted No Holes Solar Panels

40amp Bluetooth enabled Renogy Solar Controller

3 x 100 amp hour Hybrid Gel / AGM Batteries expandable to 4 x 100 amp hour Moved inside the camper for better battery life / performance

Renogy 2000 watt Inverter / Charger with auto transfer switch between shore power and Inverter

Blink Security Camera / Pet monitor system

Digital Furnace Thermostat

Weather Station

Water expansion tank For smooth flowing water when off grid no pulsating shower / sink water

prewired for generator with gen set mount below camper

Fiberglass front cargo box

Custom curtains with curtain tracks

Equalizer Weight Distribution Hitch

Reupholstered the cushions with a beautiful faux leather

Upgraded Shower Head for great pressure with less water usage

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2021 Bigfoot RV 25B25RQT Twin Beds

cbskiguy012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 11:38 AM   #2

Name: Alan
Trailer: Escape
West Virginia
I drove to Lititz PA from WV to buy my first fiberglass trailer, a Casita. Now you are advertising my dream trailer back in the same town! It's a beauty! I wish my pockets were deep enough to give you a call to arrange for pickup, but I will just have to wish you good luck in your sale!
miataone is offline   Reply With Quote