For Sale: 2021 trillium outback - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-07-2021, 11:33 PM   #1

Name: JP
Trailer: Hymer
British Columbia
2021 trillium outback

Dreaming of freedom and adventures? Look no further! Get your hands on our 2021 Canadian made custom built trailer, compact and fully loaded.

This 13.5 Trillium Outback trailer is everyone s talk anywhere we go with its vibrant turquoise gel coat paint with matching gravel guard, catchy logo and unique shape. Equipped with a 180 Watt solar panel on the roof with solar panel/battery control, you can go off grid for months ! Dual propane tank and dual 6 volt HD batteries with custom fitted cover.

You won t even feel towing this lightweight trailer GVW 2000 lbs, dry weight 1450 lbs , also equipped with electric brakes for extra safety. Peace of mind about ground clearance with its 14 custom aluminum rims and full size spare tire with cover. Fibreglass also means peace of mind as this unit will last a lifetime and won t leak!

This trailer has all you need with its large fresh water tank, 6 Gallon DSI water heater, large fridge 3 cu/ft , multi speed reversible fan, very quiet and efficient furnace and outside shower.

The inside boast comfort and style with plenty of cabinetry, custom metal kitchen rack, delux double burner stove, deep sink with custom butcher block to create extra counter space when not using the sink. Large windows bring tons of natural light and black out blinds for better sleep. It also has modern features like LED lights throughout and outside and USB ports.

The rear dinette comfortably sits 4 and converts into a cushy double bed and the front dinette sits 2 and converts into a single bed. There is also a swing up bunk bed above the single bed with custom metal safety railing. This layout offers versatility while on the road if you want to keep the rear dinette as a permanent bed.

Finally, the hitch on the back makes it easy to bring your bikes with you. This Trillium Outback trailer really has it all for your family and is ready for you!

Asking 39,500.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2021 trillium outback
JP Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 11:42 PM   #2

Name: Glenn
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B
British Columbia
Sounds wonderful. Why are you bailing so soon?
Have you actually taken delivery/
Old 09-08-2021, 10:42 AM   #3

Name: Maria
Trailer: Parkliner 2018
Maryland
For Sale: 2021 trilium outback

Good question Glenn. Also, pictures would be extremely helpful because it sounds fabulous.
Maria in MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 01:15 PM   #4

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Pictures here...
https://www.fiberglass-rv-4sale.com/...ly-loaded-grid
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 03:35 PM   #5

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Registry
Oh, look! It has Joe's new front cargo container.
David Tilston is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 03:48 PM   #6

Name: Carl
Trailer: Boler
Alberta
Am I missing something? Seems kind of pricey. A brand new Outback from Trillium base price is just under 20k (used to be 15k not long ago). And then can add upgrades to that. But you might have to wait for awhile to get it. Not sure what their wait times are.
Yellow Boler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 09:19 AM   #7

Name: Nathan
Trailer: In the Market
South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Boler View Post
Am I missing something? Seems kind of pricey. A brand new Outback from Trillium base price is just under 20k (used to be 15k not long ago). And then can add upgrades to that. But you might have to wait for awhile to get it. Not sure what their wait times are.
Wait times are forever. Two years maybe? You could have that one up there next week. That's basically what you're missing.
Oneforeachofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 11:14 PM   #8

Name: Carl
Trailer: Boler
Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneforeachofyou View Post
Wait times are forever. Two years maybe? You could have that one up there next week. That's basically what you're missing.
I still would not pay that much. First, I could not or would not afford 39k for a 13ft fg trailer (You can even buy a brand new 17ft for 34k. Second I could easily wait 2 years if I was going to save 15 - 20k off the purchase price. That would just give me more time to save money. I do not do financing. I save up for every purchase, except for a house. (So buying used is normally the way for me). Third, I already have a 13ft fg boler trailer from 1977 that I paid 4k for. I have been fixing it up but when I am done I will have a decent trailer that can be just as good as new. And I get to learn new skills like fg repair.
Yellow Boler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 08:46 AM   #9

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
$39.5k CAD is about $31K USD. Around $30K USD seems to be the going price for new, fully outfitted, premium molded 13’ers (compare to Armadillo and Happier Camper). Even Scamps are creeping toward $20K. I note in the linked ad (post #4) the price has been reduced to $35K, which is around $27.5K USD.

In addition to long build times at Outback, large deposits and frequent reported delays in delivery dates make buying one a risky proposition. This unit bypasses all that.

Beautiful trailer and yes, way out of my league, too.
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote