For Sale: Boler door lock - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-08-2020, 09:31 PM   #1

Name: Bill
Trailer: 2002 Casita Freedom Deluxe
Arizona
Boler door lock

1977 boler door lock Lyster ; complete with keys. This inside and outside part has one issue the latch end has worn down to the point it will not hold maybe you have the latch itself or are creative enough to make another. The door lock has some pitting, but the mechanical parts, except the latch are in really good condition. I have heard these sell for 500 yikes! Not mine; I want to get it to someone who is putting one of these beauties back together and wants all original parts. it is small enough to ship easily, so if you have a boler, you know. I am asking 100 shipping, hoping that is going to do the trick for me and you!

Bill Tucson

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Boler door lock

Bill rv tech is offline   Reply With Quote