For Sale: custom TrailMite custom - Tennessee - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2022, 12:19 PM   #1

Name: Melissa
Trailer: Tote n tarry
Mississippi
custom TrailMite custom - Tennessee

Vintage 1972 Trail Mite is seeking new home. Scamp like appearance but with a wide belly band. I know of only 2 others in the country. Everything that fits the Scamp fits this camper. she has the rear dinette/ bed area with the front couch that could be made into bunks.

The water and propane systems have been removed. Also the stove top and refrigerator. I m not sure I wanted to use systems that old. She has smooth inside walls. I carry freestanding air conditioner or heater as needed

She has new flooring and has been completely rewired with new lighting and electric outlets.

She is located near Memphis Tn. Please remember is is Vintage and has a few issues but very road worthy.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - custom TrailMite custom - Tennessee

Melissa in Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote