For Sale: Fiamma 45S 10'1" Manual Awning St Pete FL area - Florida - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2024, 10:39 AM   #1

Name: Lurk
Trailer: Shopping
Colorado
Fiamma 45S 10'1" Manual Awning St Pete FL area - Florida

White case with grey fabric. I purchased this awning new about 2 years ago for a van that I ended up selling so never mounted. I do not have the box so located in Madeira Beach, near St Petersburg FL . There are some minor scratches on the case but nothing serious. Please review the pictures what you see is what you get. I think I saved all the mounting hardware that came with the awning but cannot be positive.

. Note, Cheapest I could find this online with tax amp; shipping was about 1300. Asking half that.

Pictures attached awning is partially unrolled to show fabric color.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Fiamma 45S 10'1" Manual Awning St Pete FL area - Florida

CoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 01:08 PM   #2

Trailer: 2008 Casita 17' SD
Washington
Registry
Just me, but I was always sorry I ever bought the Fiamma Awning when I bought my trailer. I removed it and sold it for probably less than half of what it cost several years ago. In brand new condition, only unfurled maybe 3 times, and was stored in the rafters of my garage. I installed an aluminum section of Keder Rail and use a slide in awning with a Keder welt sewn on the end. Weighs about 5 Lb. and folds up into a stuff sack about the size of a football. We only use the Keder awning if we are going to be somewhere for a night or two. Other than that, we set up our screen tent for longer stays.
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0409.jpg   20190428_201304_001.jpg  

Casita Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 01:19 PM   #3

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casita Greg View Post
Just me, but I was always sorry I ever bought the Fiamma Awning when I bought my trailer. I removed it and sold it years ago. I installed an aluminum section of Keder Rail and use a slide in awning with a Keder welt sewn on the end. Weighs about 5 Lb. or less and folds up into a stuff sack about the size of a football. We onlyuse the Keder awning if we are only going to be somewhere for a night or two. other than that we set up our screen tent for longer stays.
Fully understood - different strokes. We had a GTRV pop-top van built on a Ford Van E-Series platform. It was actually my third pop-top van - first one was a 1974 Westfalia VW that I bought used in the late 1980s.

I put an ARB awning on the Ford. The ARB is commonly used on overlander rigs and rolls-up into a pouch that's mounted on the rain gutters. I liked it a lot but really required two people to setup and take down. I bought the Fiamma as it would be much faster. I just didn't get a chance to mount it before we took off for a coast-to-coast trip and we ended up selling the van to cruise our trawler from California to Florida (we're halfway there).

Next RV will be a small pull-along. Casita is high on the list but there are others of course. I thought about keeping the Fiamma but we're a couple years off from making a purchase so no need keeping the Fiamma around.

Peter
Attached Thumbnails
08 Idaho.jpg   07 Breakfast.jpg  

11 Saldemondo.jpg  
Old 06-29-2024, 12:03 PM   #4

Name: Stuart
Trailer: Casita
Florida
Awning Wanted

Howdy,
Stuart Dropkin
407-468-2149
drdropkin@gmail.com
I want to buy your awning...
IF the only thing missing is the mounting hardware
IF the only damage is the few scratches on the exterior case
IF all the interior hardware is present that would allow me to mount on my Casita
IF you will believe my intent, as I am away in Vermont and unable to come and pick up before mid-July
$600 sold
Thank you
Smilinggator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 05:29 PM   #5

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilinggator View Post
Howdy,
Stuart Dropkin
407-468-2149
drdropkin@gmail.com
I want to buy your awning...
IF the only thing missing is the mounting hardware
IF the only damage is the few scratches on the exterior case
IF all the interior hardware is present that would allow me to mount on my Casita
IF you will believe my intent, as I am away in Vermont and unable to come and pick up before mid-July
$600 sold
Thank you
Just saw this - will send an email. I have this listed on eBay with buy-it-now price of $750 (HERE). The pictures show everything that is included. Nothing more, nothing less. You'll have to decide whether that works for your particular application.

Best regards -

Peter
Old 07-01-2024, 08:45 AM   #6

Colorado
SOLD -- SOLD -- SOLD

SOLD -- SOLD -- SOLD