For Sale: Ford F 150 Eco Boost 3.5 for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-04-2020, 01:28 PM   #1

Name: Greg
Trailer: Bigfoot and Casita Spirit Deluxe
New Mexico
Registry
Ford F 150 Eco Boost 3.5 for sale

I have a 2017 Ford F 150, regular bed with hard tonneau and bed liner, 2WD, 3.5 eco boost and 10 spd, loaded with all the trailer towing goodies and max capacity. I have towed a 17 ft Bigfoot, and 21 ft Bigfoot and a 23 foot vintage Airstream, all with ease. It is the Crew model and with myself and my wife and an old Viszla we get about 23mpg between here and Albuquerque and back, 6 hrs round trip. If you are seriously in the market, PM and I will share what I was offered in trade on an identical new one. PM me for questions but please, be considerate and let me know up front how serious you are. Don't mind visiting for a bit but I have other things to do too. It has a little over 69000 miles on it and of course a clear title in my name. These are great tow vehicles..I'm getting another..THE TRUCK HAS SOLD BUT I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DELETE IT..SORRY

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Ford F 150 Eco Boost 3.5 for sale

Apltrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 12:52 PM   #2

Name: Steve
Trailer: Scamp 19
Arizona
I am looking for a used truck to tow my Escape 19. Please private message me and I will send my phone number, THANKS
captsteve2002 is offline   Reply With Quote