For Sale: Hunter Compact II - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-03-2019, 09:09 PM   #1

Name: Jamie
Trailer: 1986 Bigfoot 19' Deluxe
Utah
Hunter Compact II

1974 Hunter Compact II for sale. This Compact is very original with very few modifications. Previous owner installed a new 3 way refrigerator and a forced air heater along with a new toilet. Everything else appears to be original according to my research which includes the pop top vinyl has some tears in the screens but is still very useable , hub caps, flooring, cabinets, table, lights, stove, etc. Even has a working 8 track stereo with pop up antennae. The fiberglass is in great shape without leaks and looks great. It even has the cool window awnings on both sides. You could wax it if you wanted more shine.

I have installed new wheel bearings and tires, wire brushed and painted the tongue and rear bumper, installed new LED marker lights, new LED bulbs, new kitchen faucet, added new cushions however, they were cut to size from bigger cushions and pinned on the back , cleaned and siliconed all roof bolts No leaks anywhere , added 7 way trailer connection, added trickle charger for battery when connected to 120v.

This trailer is ready to go camping today. I barely know it is behind me while traveling. Everything works as it should. I have kept it as original as possible which is the reason I bought it in the first place I like originality . The last thing I wanted to complete was clean and paint the frame and sub floor. This is such a fun trailer and we have enjoyed camping in it this year but we have found a larger vintage Bigfoot trailer that will meet our needs better.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Hunter Compact II

ppdett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 02:55 PM   #2

Name: Steve
Trailer: Escape 15A
Minnesota
Registry
Wow, a Harvest Gold countertop and an Avocado Green stovetop... now that's '70s!

I always liked that concept for a low profile tow. GLWS.
Steve Carlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 06:12 PM   #3

Name: David
Trailer: Monaco
Washington
still avalible?

I know it looks like its be for sale since November but just taking a chance to see if its still available. Looks very nice and something we would use. My name is David Sprague. Contact me and we will talk. Thank you very much
daveinMosesLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 08:24 PM   #4

Trailer: 13 ft Compact II
Registry
Hi David, I will soon be selling a Hunter Compact II such as this one, but mine has been completely renovated. I haven't decided on a price yet, but thought you might be interested. It's a great trailer that fits in a typical garage. Let me know if you might be interested. Thanks, Francene
francene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 10:08 PM   #5

Name: Laurie
Trailer: Hunter
California
Did you sell your trailer? If not, I am interested in learning more about it.
lcthmb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 09:53 AM   #6

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Hunter I
Oregon
We have a Compact I we are considering selling. Are you still in the market?
Jellykean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 04:01 PM   #7

Name: Joseph
Trailer: Currently shopping
Virginia
Hunter compact hr

Um....how much are you asking for? It needs some work on the inside yes? I don't know how much it weighs either. Any idea? Thankyou.
Bobdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 04:44 PM   #8

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Hunter I
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdidit View Post
Um....how much are you asking for? It needs some work on the inside yes? I don't know how much it weighs either. Any idea? Thankyou.
It weighs about 800lbs empty. And is usable inside. Has newly upholstered cushions, gas burners work, windows work, pop up works. Very much campable in its current state. We used it last week! It's just too small for our family of 4 now.

It's a Compact I, the most rare of the Hunter series so I've had a hard time finding comparable prices. Asking 7000 obo.
Jellykean is offline   Reply With Quote