For Sale: Hunter CompactII - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2021, 03:17 PM   #1

Name: Rayson
Trailer: Hunter Compact 2
CA
Hunter CompactII

Price drop if you can get it this weekend! I just had a kid as to why I'm selling it , I'm selling my camp ready Hunter Compact II. The camper has barely been used as I just picked it up from a family that took extremely good care of it.

Extremely rare 1973 Hunter Compact II pop top trailer. Originally made to be pulled by a VW 1000lbs dry weight , this light weight, classically cute camper trailer is perfect for your next quarantine adventure escape. The camper features a propane fridge, 3 stove top burner, outdoor shower, closet space for storage or toilet room, television with a DVD player, LED interior lights, heater, battery, a dinette that turns into a bed and more! Disclaimer I was told everything works but unfortunately I have not had the chance to test everything. Camping ready! Get ready for your next quarantine adventure!

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Hunter CompactII

Benjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 10:24 AM   #2

Name: Ginny
Trailer: In the market
Alabama
Hi Benje!

I am interested but live in Alabama. I am not asking for delivery but if you will be in closer to AL for any reason soon let me know as I am definitely interested!

Do you have any more pictures? I tried to Pm you.

Thanks!
Ginfulk10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 11:51 AM   #3

CA
Hey there, yeah, apparently I'm not allowed to send PMs yet. But here's the listing: https://www.fiberglassclassifieds.co...compactii-1601
Old 02-13-2021, 12:29 PM   #4

Name: Mike
Trailer: Shopping
Alaska
Just seen your add. I’m in Az and am interested in your trailer. Is it still available?
Cub_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 04:47 PM   #5

CA
Yes it is!
Old 02-17-2021, 01:39 PM   #6

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
are you saying you havent sold this great trailer yet?
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 02:00 PM   #7

CA
Nope, still for sale. Any takers?
Old 02-24-2021, 11:21 AM   #8

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Compact II for Sale !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjie View Post
As I just had a kid as to why I'm selling it , I'm selling my camp ready Hunter Compact II. The camper has barely been used as I just picked it up from a family that took extremely good care of it.

Extremely rare 1973 Hunter Compact II pop top trailer. Originally made to be pulled by a VW 1000lbs dry weight , this light weight, classically cute camper trailer is perfect for your next quarantine adventure escape. The camper features a propane fridge, 3 stove top burner, outdoor shower, closet space for storage or toilet room, television with a DVD player, LED interior lights, heater, battery, a dinette that turns into a bed and more! Camping ready! Get ready for your next adventure!

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Hunter CompactII

That is a very nice Compact and the price is reasonable for these times. I have a Compact Jr, but the Compact II has some improvements. ( Nowadays I can't imagine these being pulled by a VW as their weight loaded is far above 1,000 lbs ! ) David in Fresno and Sonora, CA
DavidG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 12:11 PM   #9

Name: Andy
Trailer: Scamp 16'
North Carolina
Congrats on the young'un. Just wanted to share what I saw on a Honda Odessy the other day...and, it was towing a camper, a 13' Scamp.

Bumper sticker read "Condoms prevent minivans"

I about ran off the road when I saw that. And then wondered why a 13' Scamp, then I saw it was just one gal in the car. Guess she was getting away from the family for some quiet time.

Another use for a camper......a "Mental Health" week off.

Derswede
Derswede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 11:11 AM   #10

CA
Update - just sold!