Wanted: Looking for a 13 Scamp Deluxe for sale or trade - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-07-2020, 12:40 PM   #1

Name: Simone
Trailer: 2012 13’ Scamp Deluxe w/bunks in Birch
Florida
Looking for a 13 Scamp Deluxe for sale or trade

I am looking for a 13 Scamp Deluxe. Preferably with the double dinettes front and back .

If someone is in the mood to trade, I have a mint Little Guy MyPod Max that I can trade. It is also a solid fiberglass shell on an aluminum chassis. Many upgrades such as a custom built rack, etc.

If you are looking to go lighter or have a trike you want to pull with, the Pod is made for it at 580 lbs. and tongue weight of 90 lbs.

I can give you many details on the add ones, etc. if this is something you may like.

Otherwise, I am interested in a purchase of the Scamp without trade. I just thought to add this as an option. You never know. :

I am located in Ocala Central Florida but can and will travel. :

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Looking for a 13 Scamp Deluxe for sale or trade

kayakgirly is offline   Reply With Quote