Wanted: Looking for a Scamp or Casita Camper 13 17 foot - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-25-2020, 01:22 PM   #1

Name: Joseph
Trailer: In the market
Wisconsin
Looking for a Scamp or Casita Camper 13 17 foot

Please let me know

I am in Appleton WI looking in surrounding areas

Joe

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Looking for a Scamp or Casita Camper 13 17 foot
Pocketzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 08:24 PM   #2

Name: Jennifer
Trailer: HC1
Rhode Island
We are pretty far from you in Providence, RI but have an HC1 for sale. I’ve just posted an ad with pictures if you want to check her out -
Jlponnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 07:12 AM   #3

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
How to find that perfect trailer

First of all figure out what you want... Study up on things! I use Craigslist, Scamp, Casita sites. If you are serious have your budget in mind, have your tug ready, have your cash ready or be able to get money fast, be prepared after talking to the seller to send a small deposit to hold it until you get there. The trailers sell fast!

I know there are dishonest people out there but there are more honest than dishonest! When talking to sellers you can tell but you must study and don't get in a huge hurry. Those deals are out there if you miss one there will be another.

I wanted an A-Liner I found one reasonable when I had major back surgery I had to sell the A-Liner and go to a Scamp! Sold the A-Liner to a guy 800 miles away he came and got it that week, bought the Scamp unseen except pictures drove 350 miles to get it!

Right now I am seeing very high prices for used fiberglass trailers surely they will drop when the buying frenzy is over!

good luck

bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketzz View Post
Please let me know

I am in Appleton WI looking in surrounding areas

Joe

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Looking for a Scamp or Casita Camper 13 17 foot
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 10:20 AM   #4

Name: Lise
Trailer: 1972 Cloud
Arizona
Hi there. I have a beautiful 13 footer. It's a 1972 CLOUD. 1,700 lbs. dry weight. It is listed in the classified Trailer for sale section. It is in Prescott, AZ.
Wilma1972 is offline   Reply With Quote