Wanted: Ready to buy 16' Scamp near or far - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-27-2020, 07:34 AM   #1

Name: Veronica
Trailer: Currently shopping
North Carolina
Ready to buy 16' Scamp near or far

My husband, two pups, and I are looking for a 16' Scamp with a bathroom. We looked at 13' locally but the Corgi just didn't fit comfortably. Could be an older model to make our own, but we would prefer a year 2000 or later in good shape. Budget is ideally around 12,000 or less.

We are located in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, NC but will certainly travel for the right one.We recently traveled to California to see family and back in a small teardrop borrowed from good friends, but we definitely need our own.

We have considered a Casita but would need to make sure it is the right layout and understand it may cost more.

We also have family in the Los Angeles CA, Austin TX, and San Luis Obispo CA areas who are willing to help us out if any are available in those areas, if they can get there before it's snatched up! We can typically arrange to get to it within 2 to 3 days and are true to our word. I have future dreams of using it as a mobile speech therapy business. Thank you so much and I really appreciate your time.

Picture is of our Bronco ready to haul a Scamp!

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Ready to buy 16' Scamp near or far

vahumada9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 09:58 AM   #2

Name: Barclay
Trailer: Scamp
Oregon
We have a 16 ft Scamp, remodeled and ready to go. If interested, please PM us. We are waiting on the back log at the Oregon DMV so we haven’t officially listed it yet.
Bjkj Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 11:41 AM   #3

Trailer: 2002 Scamp 16 ft / 2005 Saturn Vue V6
Have 2002 layout 5, AC, large refrigerator, bathroom, closet, 4 screw down stabilizer jacks, storage box on back, 30 watt solar panel, awning. In excellent condition. Will send pictures. We live in Brownsville, TX. Considering selling because of health. I purchased it in 2004 and have cared for it lovingly since then.
Steven F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 12:15 PM   #4

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjkj Mason View Post
We have a 16 ft Scamp, remodeled and ready to go. If interested, please PM us. We are waiting on the back log at the Oregon DMV so we haven’t officially listed it yet.
Sent you a PM!
Old 10-27-2020, 12:16 PM   #5

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven F View Post
Have 2002 layout 5, AC, large refrigerator, bathroom, closet, 4 screw down stabilizer jacks, storage box on back, 30 watt solar panel, awning. In excellent condition. Will send pictures. We live in Brownsville, TX. Considering selling because of health. I purchased it in 2004 and have cared for it lovingly since then.
Amazing! Sent you a message.