For Sale: 1983 Scamp 19 white - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2021, 01:38 PM   #1

Name: Rick
Trailer: Scamp
Georgia
1983 Scamp 19 white

YES IT IS STILL FOR SALE AS OF 5 August

price lowered to 6999

FOR THIS IS A GREAT SOLID PROJECT TRAILER

NO ONE HAS EVEN CONTACTED ME ABOUT THIS NICE TRAILER

CALL ME PLEASE if you d like to discuss it ... be sure to leave a message! Thanks

1983 Scamp 19 foot fifth wheel with custom tongue so it can be towed by anything ... I also have the original fifth wheel attachment

this is a work in progress ... I m installing new taillights and replacing the front window that someone hacked for a window air conditioner The floors are getting addressed and will all be solid ... I am currently replacing the dance floor rear dinette area... the roof ac powers up and blows but doesn t seem to cool ... I will look at that soon ... it has an older 110 volt electric refrigerator and I have not tested water system or much else

It is a work in progress .... I will sell it at any point, but with new floors it will be pretty sweet

The exterior shell looks great with good gel coat, etc. it will come with new Georgia tag in my name ... Georgia is a non title state for trailers but Georgia will give a letter that states that fact for other states

Located on tybee island, georgia by Savannah, Georgia .... call me noon to midnite thanks I am rick

text me first please

it looks like I am limited as to how many photos I can post

8,999 but I will consider offers

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1983 Scamp 19 white

Macjava is offline   Reply With Quote