For Sale: Scamp basic, no shower or toilet - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-04-2021, 01:34 AM   #1

Trailer: Scamper
Scamp basic, no shower or toilet

After many years of not finishing my tiny 13ft. Scamp, I think it may be time for her to move on. ..This is hard for me to do as feelings are still attached so please understand that low ball offers won t buy her

I m pretty sure Im the 2nd owner. She has a clean title, a current tag and I have almost everything that came with her from the original owners. That owner modified some of the interior and exterior. It resulted in cut outs on exterior walls. He built doors on the back lower walls to make storage. I took those door frames and doors off with the intention of having fiberglass put on to cover those openings. It s been on the fix it list. I do have the original template to make new frames and doors so if someone wanted to keep the doors for outside storage, it would be a easy fix.

I have 3 new wheels and tires and had them all balanced. They have not been installed and kept inside the house. They look sharp and cost approximately 450. I also have a new roof vent cap that hasn t been installed. Also have gasket seals for both the front and back window. Have the original front and back window panel covers. Have The stove, sink, wood cover for the sink, various new uninstalled cover plates and boxes for exterior of walls. I have the original cushions, I kept them to use as templates for new ones. A new tongue wheel, I have some better grade plywood that I intended to use for her cabinet doors that can go with her and there s a lot more. Just need to get everything pulled together to go.

I don t have the original fridge or the top bunk. Also missing is 3 air vent panels for the fridge,stove and and small air vent. She also needs new wood cabinet doors.

As of right now, she is has the seating and the kitchenette removed but it s about to go back in tomorrow. A while ago, I had the rear floor replaced and insulated and I have the flooring for the front ready to go.

She does NOT have a shower or toilet.

I d like to say that I know her worth even though she is bare to the bones ugly right now. U can look at it as a clean slate for you or ... you could happily move to the next Scamp. Because I still have a heartfelt investment, offering me a low ball amount, won t get my attention. I would like to get 3500. For her but will definitely consider REASONABLE offers...

Maybe I m wrong about her worth and time will tell I will just keep her if the offers are to low. I ve seen worse scamps selling for 3K...

The price of the Scamp doesn t come with the new wheels and tires but including them in the deal is negotiable .

We live in Saint Augustine,Fl and can meet most days.

Look forward to talking with you

PLEASEEEEEEE Text me before you call. My number got sold to scammers and I m constantly getting calls that are junk so I don t answer the call if I haven t already texted with a number I don t recognize. You can also get hold of me at my email address.

PHOTOS...Im showing pics before starting to clean her up and the current state she s in. I scrubbed the front door and a little of the right side wall in about 10 minuets. ...It s to show a example of what she will look like with a little effort. The longer she sits, the more I will fix and the more fixed I will be on my asking price.

Exterior pics and her other views are coming.

Thank you and have a safe and happy day!

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Scamp basic, no shower or toilet

Penny Dill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 03:54 PM   #2

Name: Tracy
Trailer: In the market
Florida
Dearest Penny, I would love to love your baby and take her on adventures for many years! I am in Gainesville and able to come see if she her whenever you are available. I look forward to meeting you both! Tracy Wagner
Tracy820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 11:35 AM   #3

Name: Andre
Trailer: Currently shopping
Georgia
Hi Penny! I am interested in discussing your Scamp. Please send me a text or give me a call at 678-561-4686. My wife and I are located in Atlanta and would love to discuss. Look forward to speaking with you!!!
themurdocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 09:50 AM   #4

Name: Jini
Trailer: 1977 Scamp for daughter Meagan
Virginia
Registry
Is this Scamp still available?
Harley Jini is offline   Reply With Quote