Wanted: Seeking a small, well maintained, clean, working travel trailer..... like a Scamp, etc..? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-12-2019, 05:37 AM   #1

Name: Keats
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Pennsylvania
Seeking a small, well maintained, clean, working travel trailer..... like a Scamp, etc..?

...... It s only 2 of us and we thrive in smaller spaces. We live in Harrisburg, Pa, but are willing to travel or meet somewhere betwixt? We are relocating to Washington State within 2 months and another options could arise by us picking up a trailer, on the way, or in/around Washington State.

...... We need a proper bathroom just a small shower, toilet amp; sink , 1 bed, small kitchen amp; a place to sit and eat. It doesn t have to be tiny, but unique is nice, but that s just a luxury request, too.

...... PLEASE! This is not a scam. It s a serious inquiry on any travel trailers for sale out there amp; PLEASE.... We only want working trailers everything works .

Thank You Very Much!

Nathan amp; Theresa

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Seeking a small, well maintained, clean, working travel trai...
Eatmyaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:34 AM   #2

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to bill&sandra
Look in the For Sale section of this site! That’s where most nice trailers are posted. They only stay a few days before sold, so if you see one that’ might work for you, call and arrange a look over! Bring resources to buy on th spot. We’re happy we did, tho we had to travel two states away!!!
bill&sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:54 AM   #3

Name: Z
Trailer: Sasquatch
Montana
Whenever Harrisburg comes up, is all I can think of..

Good luck! You came to a good place. Also check out this site.
ZachO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 11:41 AM   #4

Name: Phil
Trailer: Casita
Oregon
Hi there,
If you are still looking by the time you journey to WA, contact me. I live in Walla Walla and have a 17 ft 2014 Freedom Deluxe.
It's not officially for sale, but available if circumstances come together.
Good luck on your move!
Phil and Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:09 PM   #5

Name: mark
Trailer: ,Retro by Riverside RV
California
Nathan & Theresa, I live in Santa Rosa, ca. On Hwy 101, just south of Wash state. I have a 2017 Casita 17' Spirit Deluxe for sale. Ad and pics in classifieds this forum. Ready to camp, everything works and is in excellent condition. Just detailed for sale. Send PM if interested.

Mark
Old 09-16-2019, 11:28 AM   #6
JPF

Name: Paul
Trailer: Burro
Utah
Hello.. Still looking for a trailer? I just posted my 17 ft wide body Burro. Everything works great. You can see the full ad and the pictures on this site. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Have a great day!
JPF is offline   Reply With Quote