SOLD: 1972 Boler CT - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-18-2021, 09:26 PM   #1

Name: J
Trailer: Boler
Colorado
1972 Boler CT

Sold

1972 Boler CT 13 VIN 5133

These "American" models were only made as a1972 model, for around 6 months here in the States before they were moved to Canada. Rare and hard to find! Apparently there are fewer than 100 of these left on the road. There are around 1000 pounds and easy to pull!

I think I am the third owner. Will snuggly sleep 4, front couch can be converted to bunks. Newer tires, new upholstery, small working fridge. Floor and frame are solid as far as I can tell. The roof has some crackling, standard for its age, and it has never leaked. Fiberglass is also in good shape for the year. Otherwise it's clean, cute, light, and ready to go on adventures!

Indoor water tank under one of the seats/bed. The cushions have been recovered in a neutral durable canvas type fabric. The fridge and stove are in working order, small propane tank is included. The interior lining elephant skin is also in quite good shape.

Furnace or AC. There are many folks who have added these to Bolers so we know it's doable. We used the camper in mild weather and had no need. Also, doesn't have a toilet. There is a cabinet where you could store a lugable loo. We camped in parks with facilities so this wasn't an issue.

Fiberglass is in good shape for the year and still holds a shine! Minimal door sag, some crackling on the roof, standard for the age. No leaks! Windows original, working order. Screens are intact and in working order.

There is one tail light that needs addressed. It may just be the bulb, but I m not sure how to take off the rivets. Same with the top vent, it needs replaced but it also has the rivets. One interior light needs to be looked at, probably just a little wiring issue. And I do have a wiring diagram! Lastly the wheel bearings need repacked. These are just little things I haven t taken the time to learn. Unfortunately we haven't used this little buddy as much as we have wanted to we'd love for it to be enjoyed and loved!

Will also include the gray water tank and the trailer dolly.

Serious buyers, we are happy to send add'l pics and video!

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1972 Boler CT

HugoFurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 01:13 PM   #2

Name: Mark
Trailer: Lusting after one
New York
Wait, a chihuahua can pull it?
Mark Amft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 01:54 PM   #3

Name: J
Trailer: Boler
Colorado