SOLD: 1974 Perris Pacer - California - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-10-2022, 05:45 PM   #1

Name: Shawn
Trailer: Perris Pacer
California
1974 Perris Pacer - California

COMPLETELY REBUILT 13 FT 1974 Perris Pacer Fiberglass Travel Trailer for sale.

Complete frame off restoration done in 2013. Everything was replaced and custom crafted. We have documentation for all work completed.

Improvements include: stronger custom steel frame; upgraded axle; suspension and brakes; larger tires and rims for easier pulling; custom windows with screens; tool box w/propane tank storage; electric Dometic refrigerator runs on battery now, can be configured to run on propane as well ; propane heater; complete dry battery system and bank, plug in compatible; marine grade natural rubber foam mattresses; LED interior and exterior lighting; and electric roof vent fan.

It sleeps three adults comfortably.

Other features include: a collapsable dining table, overhead storage cabinets and small closet, wine rack, custom window curtains, carpeted interior walls, hitch on back bumper for bike rack, flag pole port, and bright yellow/white gel coat paint. The interior has also been coated with Rhino Liner to act as insulation beneath the interior carpet walls.

I will also throw in the exterior kitchen and rug I ve been using with her.

I love this trailer so much, and we get compliments and looks everywhere we go. Selling due to unforeseen life circumstances, but hoping someone else can continue her adventures. She tows like a dream behind my FJ Cruiser, even with the slightly heavier weight of 2,200 pounds thanks to the reinforced steel frame. We've taken her into the Alabama Hills, to the Grand Canyon, the beach, Joshua Tree, and up into Mammoth alongside some other destinations. She's treated us well, and we really want someone to love her as much as we do.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1974 Perris Pacer - California

Old 06-23-2022, 05:38 PM   #2

Name: robyn
Trailer: 69’ Airstream & 76’ Trillium
California
So cool!

Great camper! Question for you, I appear to be allergic to the foam in my newly acquired ‘76 Trillium and am interested in the hypoallergenic natural latex like you have. I too am in the LA area, do you have a source for the latex you can recommend? I also really love your covers, did you make them yourself or use a professional you can recommend? Thanks for your time!
Old 06-26-2022, 09:25 PM   #3

California
Hey there - they were professionally done. Let me see if I can find the receipt for the company, the book with the paperwork is with the trailer, not here with me. I'll see what I can get you this week.
Old 06-27-2022, 06:14 PM   #4

Name: robyn
Trailer: 69’ Airstream & 76’ Trillium
California
Great, thank you!
Old 07-18-2022, 06:50 PM   #5

Name: River
Oregon
Registry
I see this ad is a couple of months old, but, did you sell it yet or is it still available?
Old 07-20-2022, 06:37 PM   #6

California
Hey avocadorobyn - I looked and the cushions were made at Roberto's Auto Trim shop in Costa Mesa. Their website is robertosautotrim . com. Message me with your email and I'll email you photos of the receipts, maybe you can show them the papers to determine the specific material they used (we purchased the trailer from a family who restored it so I don't know *that* level of detail on their choices) because I can't quite decipher the work order.