SOLD: 1975 Trillium T1300 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2020, 06:13 PM   #1

Name: Carol
Trailer: Multiple
New Jersey
1975 Trillium T1300

I am having trouble uploading more then one picture but I do have more taken. If you are interested in seeing more pictures please contact me and I will happily send out more. Or it is listed on craigslist under

<h2>1975 Trillium Trailer needs some attention

</h2>NY transferable registration.

Last used in 2018. Myhusband managed the camper and he has since passed so I may not be able to answerall your questions. We believe most ofthe mechanics are working. Electricalwas working, frame is solid. He hadwater running in there when we last used it. Frig a few years old and worked well. Has a roll out awning attached tothe front. We never used it so I can t speak to its condition.

We gave it a good cleaning but it could use a more thoroughone.

We believe there is a leak coming from the window with the AC. It has been sitting for 2 years and it gotthe cushions moldy. I will try and washthe covers. You will probably want newfoam, but I kept the old pieces in case you want to use as template. We havesome other older cushions fairly large that might be in better condition ifyou wanted to cut them to scale to make new ones.

If you need more pics of a specific thing, please let meknow. Otherwise, you are welcome to comesee it in Califon New Jersey.

5,200.00 OBO

We also have a gutted old playpac camper if anyone wasinterested and wanted pictures. Asking 650.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1975 Trillium T1300

carjul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:17 PM   #2

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Really need to have more than one picture. Should be an easy sale, except for the current virus situation. One option is to put an ad up on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace, which are easier to put up pictures. Then provide a link here.
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 12:26 PM   #3

Name: George
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Registry
Hi Carol, this might be a bad or a really good time to sell, because of the C-virus. Most public RV parks are closed for the foreseeable future. No buyers can come from north of the border. I suggest that you make it clear that you have the T1300 and which layout you have, there were several. Also check the inside door to see if all the data sheet is there and take a picture if it is, your cell phone works great for that. A few more pictures inside and out would help. Working furnace or not? Suggest the buyer get new foam to sleep on, 1975 foam is really done. Good luck with the sale and you will meet interesting people. Cheers George in Toronto
jokra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 12:32 PM   #4

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
I guess you mean TRILLIUM.

It means "three leaves" per the logo
Wayne Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:25 PM   #5

New Jersey
Thank you all for the input. The trailer will need some repairs and cleaning. The only positive I'm hoping is for people to have time on their hands due to the virus to get it in better condition for when parks re-open. I have many more pictures. I didn't realize it only uploaded one picture. It only seems to let me upload one. I have a link that can direct people to the pictures but i'm not allowed to post links here. Does anyone know any other way I can show more pictures?Thank you, Carol
Old 04-09-2020, 07:29 PM   #6

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Tell them its on Craigslist RV section and then list which C/L, like Northern NJ or whatever.

Example, my C/L would be Asheville, NC. So if I had one for sale and I could not put a link here, I would just say its posted on C/L Asheville, RV section, 1975 Trillium. Or whatever. Of course, mine is not for sale, this is just an example.

I find FB marketplace and C/L are easier to use when selling something.
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 09:19 AM   #7

New Jersey
Thank you for the idea I just updated the add
Old 04-13-2020, 05:30 PM   #8

Name: Chris & LeAnn
Trailer: trillium 4500
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by carjul View Post
I am having trouble uploading more then one picture but I do have more taken. If you are interested in seeing more pictures please contact me and I will happily send out more. Or it is listed on craigslist under

<h2>1975 Trillium Trailer needs some attention

</h2>NY transferable registration.

Last used in 2018. Myhusband managed the camper and he has since passed so I may not be able to answerall your questions. We believe most ofthe mechanics are working. Electricalwas working, frame is solid. He hadwater running in there when we last used it. Frig a few years old and worked well. Has a roll out awning attached tothe front. We never used it so I can t speak to its condition.

We gave it a good cleaning but it could use a more thoroughone.

We believe there is a leak coming from the window with the AC. It has been sitting for 2 years and it gotthe cushions moldy. I will try and washthe covers. You will probably want newfoam, but I kept the old pieces in case you want to use as template. We havesome other older cushions fairly large that might be in better condition ifyou wanted to cut them to scale to make new ones.

If you need more pics of a specific thing, please let meknow. Otherwise, you are welcome to comesee it in Califon New Jersey.

5,200.00 OBO

We also have a gutted old playpac camper if anyone wasinterested and wanted pictures. Asking 650.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1975 Trillium T1300

Is the playpac still available
cgorden34 is offline   Reply With Quote