Well, the time has come for me to sell my 1984 UHaul
CT 13, RavenEgg. It has served me well, taught me A Lot, and has always been a safe and comfy place to rest and enjoy life. I mostly dry camp, sometimes with shore power and this little Egg has worked well for me in this scenario.
- Frame has been professionally repaired. I primed it, then painted it silver with Rustoleum. A frame off repair.
- Floor has been repaired: new birch plywood and fiberglass at door threshold, both wheel wells, dinette table flange and a small area under sink.
- Fresh rubber spacers between shell and trailer frame.
- All New Stainless Steel Elevator Bolts with lock nuts. A bag of leftovers to go with the camper.
- New aluminum threshold.
- New door seal. Extra seal included.
- Center Seam Trim Lock replaced, joint cleaned up, pinholes filled with resin and fresh ribbing installed.
- 3 New UHaul Rims and Maxxi tires. Tires were new in 2015 16 and now have less than 3000 miles on them. Original rims with aluminum ring will go with the camper.
- New Jack.
- Cleaned and Original Bargman lock with key, works well. NOS Bargman lock will go with camper.
- Wood spacers in door lock opening have been replaced and glassed in.
- New Atwood stabilizers installed on rear bumper.
- Original cooktop vent cleaned up and painted with silver high heat paint.
- All original lights, working.
- New Switched LED interior light fixtures, not yet installed.
- New SuperBright LED Marker Lights, not yet installed. 2 Yellow for front, 7 red for rear. I intended to put 5 marker lights over the rear window.
- New sink drain and strainer. I haven t set the drain hose in the floor yet.
- New Diamond Plate dense foam floor covering.
- New Blue / Gray indoor outdoor carpet.
- Interior of bins under front bench, closet interior, under sink cabinets and exterior wheel wells have been painted with Rustoleum marine paint. Closely mimics original gel coat. Brightens things up and reduces fiberglass scratches and splinters.
- Black and Tan interior theme.
- Mr. Heater 2 Stage Propane Regulator, not installed.
- 2 Polar 412 Hinges for door, not installed.
- Original UHaul propietary maintenance free wheel hubs and axel.
- Original large fiberglass table top included with center post and floor flange. Not installed.
- Original bunk bed plywood, poles and hinge included.
- Original fresh water tank included. I never used it. No gray or black tanks.
- Original vented battery box included.
- P.O. removed roof AC and installed a Fantastic Fan, 3 speed, forward and reverse. Works great, doesn t leak.
- P.O. made new room darkening curtains. Dark green sunbrella like material.
- I am the second private owner. First owner bought directly from UHaul in Ohio in 1993.
- 4 pin
- Clear PA Title
- 1200 LBS / GVWR 2000 LBS
To be done:
- Needs a new battery.
- Original 1985 converter should be upgraded.
- P.O. removed original ice box. No fridge included.
- P.O. removed original propane furnace. No heater included.
- Rusty propane line removed during frame off restoration. Needs to be replaced if you plan on using the cooktop. Original is included if you want it as a template. Cooktop worked well before restoration.
- No electric brakes.
- Window seals should be replaced on all but the front window.
- Most windows were heavily caulked by Previous Owner. They don't leak but they don't look good, either.
- Two small cracks in driver side shell, probably caused by jackknifing the camper. P.O. caulked them. LoL! I cleaned out the caulk and fiberglassed them from the inside. No leaks, not pretty. Could be filled and finished.
- Original carpet still on ceiling. Ugly, beginning to fail near closet.
- She needs a bath! and someone to love her.
I'm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA in 19063.
Please, feel free to ask any questions and Message me if you like.
Thanks a bunch.
View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds
- 1984 UHaul CT 13