SOLD: 1986 burr0 13 white - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-17-2020, 10:11 AM   #1

Name: joe
Trailer: burro 1982
Tennessee
1986 burr0 13 white

A beautiful restored 1986 burrow. It is 13 foot. It has new laminate floors. I have under coated the entire frame and camper with an asphalt fiberglass type rubber coating. It has new tires. I have added an 8000 BTU air conditioner as you can see in the photo in the front window. I did not remove a glass or damage the window in my installation. You can easily remove it and put the screen back in. I have made some modifications to the rear by adding a small storage area on the bumper for hoses buckets Etc. On the inside I leave the bed made up permanently. It has 6 in of memory foam mattress. The front bunk system I remodeled and added more counter space coming around from the stove. I left one seat to the right of that as you come in the door. I usually camp alone. Occasionally a friend would go with me on long trips and we had no problem both of us sleeping in the bed. I am 6 foot 2 in tall and sleep very comfortably. Usually we both sat and ate outside and it was not important to have a dinette or sitting Arrangement inside. The added counter space could easily be removed and go back to the bunk system without a problem. The camper weighs 1150 lb fully loaded for a camping trip. I have put in a new stove. It has a hand pump faucet for a container of water under the sink it also has a new faucet for City Water Hookup. The small closet on the left as you come in the door I have taken the bar out and added shelves. I found that I can get lots more clothing rolled up or folded than I could on hangers. There is plenty of storage under the seats and a storage cabinet under the front seat as you come in the door on the right. This is a wonderful camper I hate to see it go. I have loved it and taken care of it for many years. Due to some health reasons I am needing to sell and let somebody else create some wonderful new memories with it. It has always been parked under this metal garage building every time I come home. I have an awning that I made for it that could go with it if you desire. I'm asking 6,500. I will consider a reasonable good offer. Thanks for reading it and if interested just ask for Joe.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1986 burr0 13 white

eagle of flight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 03:15 PM   #2

Name: joe
Trailer: burro 1982
Tennessee
1986 Burro

I had about 10 pictures posted with this ad and it's also listed with the classifieds. I don't know what happened to the picture they were up at first when I posted on classifieds. I'm not good at navigating these forms or the use of a computer anyway but if you are interested in the camper just go ahead and telephone me I know some people think it's risky to put my phone number out there but then I will text you some pictures. My phone number is 423-619-7001