SOLD: 1996 Scamp layout 4 - Idaho - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-20-2022, 04:31 PM   #1

Name: ID scamp
Trailer: scamp
west
1996 Scamp layout 4 - Idaho

Pending sale

Update and corrected info: Found rot underneath entry door. I have an appt to get estimate and then will get a date to fix it.

I think it is from ice formation in winter and water getting the front and bottom of board wet. People have problems in this floor area with scamp trailers due to curved door and sealing it. Scamp Co has come up with a new door seal called Rib Seal . It looks like a better seal than mine. Hopefully that will take care of this issue. Also using the cover. I did the light test to see if the door was warped, it is not. The boat shop I use is not available for the present repair. I am willing to negotiate on price if buyer has a repair shop they prefer.

See updated pictures of bare floor and past repairs. I took a screwdriver to the nooks of the trailer. The rest of floor is good. The shower side exterior floor does need some type of resin on it.

See updates below

1996 Scamp 16 standard layout 4 w/ side BR . Great condition no leaks from shell. Door leaked see up date.

Loaded weight approx 2,400 to 2,700 lbs. Axle is 3,000 lbs.

Has awning, folding screen door, 2 speed roof fan, bumper rear stabilizers, gravel front window guard , city water inlet, back spare tire, and 2 propane tanks. Jalousie windows, can remain open during rain, without letting water in. Electrical breaks and runaway break cable. 20 amp converter. 30 amp power cord. Newer foam and upholstery for table area. New foam for front couch/ bed. Small dining table. Have original bunk bed wood/setup. No foam for bunk bed. Vinyl sheet flooring. New black tank waste valve.

Table UPDATE: I removed wood that the original table attached to. So table will need a floor mount or a board fiberglassed back into slot. I do have boards that I was going to cut to make 2 smaller boards for easy transport and storage in trailer.

Replaced parts of flooring due to wood rot from bellyband which people have experienced amp; rivets when I bought it. I removed the bellyband and caulked it. The bellyband has not leaked yet. Has been stored outside. NO leaks on shell. Have outside trailer cover for a scamp, used once. UPDATE: found some wood rot.

UPDATE: Pex starts after the pump not tank.

UPDATE: replaced hose water line with pex flair it and sharkbite fittings up to about 3 inches from the toilet. Water test for pex lines no leaks. Toilet hose clamp on barb needs to be tightened when warm. Cold water line cut off valve.

2 stove burners, 12 gallon fresh water tank, the fresh water tank has very slow drip at drain line, plug stops it.12 v Shurflo demand water pump and shower pump. Toilet 6 gallon black tank. 26 gallon grey tank. Dometic 3 way 12V/ gas /120V refrigerator with small freezer. Fridge works great freezer does not work well. 20 amp converter. 30 amp power cord

Appliances that I did not use for 10 years. Verified if they worked.

1 Gas Furnace works.

2 Side elec A/C unit works I ran it a short time.

3 Gas water heater. Have put in water bypass valve for easier winter blowout. Update: The water heater was not tested. It is too cold out to clean and test and it needs to be cleaned before it is fired up. So its as is.

Bearings have been packed. Was told brakes good. New battery. Camper has been winterized with antifreeze.

Will go over camper with buyer.

Camper is as is.

Serious inquiries only please

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1996 Scamp layout 4 - Idaho

Outwest Scamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 07:21 PM   #2
D R

Name: D
Trailer: Scamp
Montana
Hi, I sent you a message on this with a few questions, thanks!
D R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 06:24 AM   #3

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Love the optional full jalousie windows! Nice unit!
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 05:04 PM   #4

Name: Regan
Trailer: In the market
WY
I’m not sure if I’ve missed it but did you have the price listed? If not can you message me it?
Regan P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 09:35 AM   #5

Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regan P View Post
I’m not sure if I’ve missed it but did you have the price listed? If not can you message me it?
Price is in the ad. This is just a teaser. Click the link that says “View this ad…”.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:32 PM   #6

Name: Betsy
Trailer: currently shopping
Arizona
Scamp

What is your asking price for the Scamp?
Betsy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 05:17 AM   #7

Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy C View Post
What is your asking price for the Scamp?
Please see my previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
Price is in the ad. This is just a teaser. Click the link that says “View this ad…”.