SOLD: 2000 Bigfoot CB - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2021, 12:54 PM   #1

Name: Chad
Trailer: 2000 17' Bigfoot CB
Nebraska
2000 Bigfoot CB

2000 17' Bigfoot CB. 14,500 OBO. Has air conditioner, fantastic fan in bathroom manual operation , working oven, fridge/freezer, stove, heater, water heater, lights, water pump works but it sometimes takes a long to cycle when first used . It is still winterized. Just installed some LED Utility lights to the outside. Interstate Battery was purchased in Sept 2020. Tires and spare were replaced last year. Bearings packed last year or the one before can't remember .

It's not a new camper so it's not in perfect shape. There is some water damage that you can see in the pictures on the rear seat and above the table. I believe the leak at the rear came from the tail lights where the butyl tape disintegrated over time, but it has been mitigated. The damage can't be seen when it's in bench form. Leak above table was from antenna. I patched the leak with some butyl tape, but it should be checked in a year or two. There is some damage on the door from hitting belly band. Belly band is disintegrating in certain spots but doesn't seem to affect anything. Some of the wall paper is peeling off due to humidity. Front window cover was damaged in high wind when, but has been fixed. Some damage on front where propane cover wore on Bigfoot before it was removed. There is some bubbling on the laminate stove cover, but it isn't terribly noticeable. No awning. Has jacks that you turn to level. I bought some weld on jacks that I will include with the sale, I just never got around to getting them welded on.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2000 Bigfoot CB

chud13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 12:48 PM   #2

Name: Stephen
Trailer: NotYet
Ohio
Is this TV trailer still for sale. I know that Bigfoot RV go quickly.
apfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 02:32 PM   #3

Name: Chad
Trailer: 2000 17' Bigfoot CB
Nebraska
Yes it's still for sale.
chud13 is offline   Reply With Quote