SOLD: 2001 Bigfoot 17CB - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-07-2019, 11:16 AM   #1

Name: Jeanne
Trailer: Bigfoot
Washington
2001 Bigfoot 17CB

I purchased this trailer last summer and have enjoyed a few short trips in it. I am not going to be able to travel as much as planned going forward so my 2001 1500 series Bigfoot 17CB trailer is for sale. It is fully functional and ready to hit the road.

The trailer has an Electric Tongue Jack, LED lights, electrical outdoor plug, outdoor shower and awning. It has an 11,000 BTU Air Conditioner and Fantastic Fan, and Hidden TV antenna, outside cable hookup, atomic clock and is pre wired for satellite. It has a 3 burner range top with cover, oven, range hood with monitor panel, acrylic sink, full size dual power refrigerator and furnace. This model has a TV/DVD and ample storage.The dining cushions are in good condition and are newly covered. No smokers.

I installed new tires and a new converter in 2018 and a new battery this spring. I had the awning cleaned and a professional maintenance check. It was winterized and covered through last winter and I have not experienced leaks. My Kia Sorrento V6 towed this trailer beautifully. The Weight distribution/Sway Bar, hitch, chocks, mirrors and accessories are all included in the price. I have all maintenance records from my ownership and the original manuals. You may contact me for trailer specifications.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2001 Bigfoot 17CB

Jeanne E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 09:01 AM   #2

Name: Maurice
Alaska
Registry
Would like to discuss the trailer

We are interested and would like to discuss. But every time I try to send you a message through the contact button on the web site page for your ad I get a message that tells me I have to sign in first. It makes no sense because I am already signed in under my account. So I am posting this to try to figure out how to get my phone number to you without posting it! I tried to contact the administrator by emailing the under “contact” but have not heard back. Pretty frustrated. Anyway we are interested and would like to discuss. We are currently traveling on the the road now returning to Minneapolis area. Any suggestions?
akreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 01:05 PM   #3

Name: Jon
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by akreese View Post
We are interested and would like to discuss. But every time I try to send you a message through the contact button on the web site page for your ad I get a message that tells me I have to sign in first. It makes no sense because I am already signed in under my account. So I am posting this to try to figure out how to get my phone number to you without posting it! I tried to contact the administrator by emailing the under “contact” but have not heard back. Pretty frustrated. Anyway we are interested and would like to discuss. We are currently traveling on the the road now returning to Minneapolis area. Any suggestions?

The classifieds has its own login page so when you click an ad and look at it on the classifieds page, you are not by default logged in.. (See attached image)

You should be able to login there with the same credentials that you use here, and once logged in you should be able to send a message.
Attached Thumbnails
classified_login.JPG  
JonRaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 09:47 PM   #4

Name: Maurice
Alaska
Registry
Thanks for the reply to help and yes I should be able to log in on the classified ad page for the trailer selected but I cannot and that is the problem. After you posted your response I again tried to login twice this evening as you describe but it will not allow me to do it. However, as I discovered earlier today, I did receive a reply from the administrator (in response to my earlier email) which was routed to my junk mail so I will try to work out the issue through her.
akreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 08:46 AM   #5

Name: sam
Trailer: big foot
California
I am interested in your trailer. I live near Bakersfield And would have to drive up. Could you hold the trailer for a few days so I can drive up? Sam
tuna60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:17 PM   #6

Name: Scott
Alaska
We bought the unit.
Sisu is offline   Reply With Quote