SOLD: 2016 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-29-2020, 03:11 PM   #1

Name: Ed
Trailer: Oliver
North Carolina
2016 Oliver Legacy Elite II

Oliver Legacy Elite II Twin Hull 116 for sale by owners in Durham, North Carolina.

This luxury tandem axle fiberglass travel trailer is 23' 6" long, with a double hulled fiberglass shell making it four seasons ready. Our Legacy Elite II model offers a Twin Bed Riser package for extra under bed storage plus the following upgrades: 4 new 6V AGM batteries, 320 Watt Solar Package, 2000 Watt Solar Inverter, omni directional antenna, reading light package, Anderson No Sway Hitch, custom dog safe screen door protector, easy access hatch to propane cylinders, rear view camera, additional outlets, cushion color Midnight, flooring style Canyon Knox.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2016 Oliver Legacy Elite II

Ed in Durham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 09:45 AM   #2

Name: Bruce & Kathryn
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 RQ
North Carolina
This is a lovely lightly used Oliver. We have camped with the owners and know this unit. The under-bed storage is not offered anymore, and is a wonderful option. Buyer will be lucky indeed.
Bruce Olive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 01:26 PM   #3

Name: david
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Georgia
Hi,

I would live to make an offer on this rv. I am not too far away, Atlanta. My email is daveo999@hotmail.com. Phone is 678-485 6251. I'm looking for a 21 to 25 ft Molded Fiberglass RV but fear Oliver might be beyond my price range.

Call, text or email me.

dave
daveo12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 07:06 PM   #4

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Price is listed in the ad. I suggest you go there. Prices of molded FG tend to be firm, or very close to it. A buyer of a modern trailer like this is going to avoid the wait for factory production.

Olivers are going to be at the upper end price wise, along with 25 foot Bigfoots. They are both four season models, more expensive to build and buy.

When I was shopping, both were outside my budget. As you get bigger units, the choices are fewer and fewer. 21 foot and larger means Escape, Bigfoot or Oliver.

Given the current demand for RVs, if I were seeking an Oliver, this looks like a good deal.
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 12:13 PM   #5

Name: Barbara
Trailer: Oliver legacy elite ll
North Carolina
This a fabulous price for a used loaded Oliver. Personally it’s underpriced
Barb28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 07:13 PM   #6

Name: Bruce & Kathryn
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 RQ
North Carolina
Price has dropped on this Ollie. Owners are friends of mine, and are back in town and able to respond to enquires. We both bought Olivers together. It is nice and lightly used, with under-bed storage for longer trips.
Bruce Olive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 08:39 AM   #7

Name: Doug
Trailer: In the market
New Hampshire
Shiloh89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 08:50 AM   #8

Name: Doug
Trailer: In the market
New Hampshire
I recently viewed this Oliver. I was disappointed that while it looked good, there is evidence that the maintenance may have not been a priority. As for the price, the tag was well beyond its purchase price in 2016. So, look carefully and consider your usage, if it is for extended use I would advise the the buyer beware. The new base price is $57,000, for certain uses it is worth the wait to buy new.
Shiloh89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 09:09 AM   #9

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
To me, other than inspection, the other thing I look for is how has the trailer been stored when not in use. Sun and weather can age a trailer quickly. I’ll never forget meeting a fellow Escape 19 owner who’s trailer was newer than mine. He asked about my secret polishing technique. I told him I had never polished it, just washed the exterior a couple of times a year plus after big trips. Then I saw his. Really dull, no shine at all, lots of signs of weathering. Then it hit me: “how are you storing your trailer?”. “It’s a camper, it sits outside.” Bingo, mine is stored in a dedicated carport, and my trillium is inside my garage. Both of my trailers were bought from owners that stored them in garages. I bought a Casita in the past that was always stored outdoors. It showed its age!

I’ve never seen the trailer for sale so I can’t comment on its condition, nor argue the point. As far as price it’s all the options. I know my Escape has over $6000 in options. And some buyers will pay a premium to not have to wait a year or more. At my age, missing a year of camping could be priceless.
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote