SOLD: 2021 Scamp 13 Standard Layout 2 Big Bed - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-24-2022, 10:57 PM   #1

Name: Kenny
Trailer: Bigfoot
Georgia
2021 Scamp 13 Standard Layout 2 Big Bed

SOLD

2021 13 Scamp Standard with Bath Layout 2. 54" Bed model. Original and only owners. This was our first trailer and served well and pulled behind our Subaru Outback. We are non smokers and no pets. We don t wear shoes in the trailer. Currently winterized.

Features include:

54" Bed converts to dinette

Brown Cushions

Air Conditioner with Heat Strip

Maxx Air Fan

Shower with toilet

6gl water heater operating on gas/120v electric

1.9 Cu Ft Refrigerator Gas/120v/12v

2 burner stove

Vinyl floor

Gas Furnace

Group 24 Battery

Wheel on Jack

Screen door

Storage Cover

Propane Tank

Electric Brakes

Extras:

Wheel lock nuts with tool to take off lock nuts

Wheel lock

Hitch lock

Chain saver attached to jack Keeps chains/7pin plug off the ground

Replaced Scamp safety chains with 24 5000lb safety chains that clip on tow vehicle Have original chains as well

Weight:

I believe the trailer weight to be 1850lbs unloaded with a hitch weight around 250lbs full propane/battery

The trailer has a GVWR of 2200lbs, please make sure your vehicle can tow up to that weight.

Please be sure that you have 7 pin wiring outlet tested , a 2 hitch ball 18 height at top of ball , brake controller that is functioning for your tow vehicle. You will need this to tow the trailer safely.

Items to address:

Small crack at top of kitchen sink. Does not cause issue, but cosmetic. Scamp sent replacement sink to us, but have not installed it. Shown in pictures.

Need to seal around door frame. I noticed some water had got into closet from the door frame after washing trailer with hose. I dried it quickly and kept damp rid and and eva dry unit beside the spot. I see no water damage or stains. I would suggest using a sealant around door frame. Only noticed when washing trailer and not in rain. Slight gap between the door frame and fiberglass at the bottom not enough sealant . 2021 is the first year of the Scamp door redesign I believe, instead of the curve door before.

Firm on price.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2021 Scamp 13 Standard Layout 2 Big Bed

ken_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 07:59 AM   #2

Name: Peter
Trailer: Scamp
NY
Nice camper and fair price. You should have no problem selling it.
PeterNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 09:25 AM   #3

Name: Tom
Trailer: Scamp
Georgia
Seeing your trailer.

Please see my messages to you in the "message the seller", with details about setting your trailer.
tduddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 06:16 PM   #4

Georgia
Sale Pending

Sale currently pending. Will update if status has changed. Thank you everyone.
Old 01-28-2022, 05:26 PM   #5

Georgia
Trailer sold

Hello,
The trailer was sold. We hope to be owners of a Bigfoot before fall weather hits.