SOLD: Parkit 360 10K lbs Electric Trailer Dolly - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > NEW Fiberglass RV Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Trade
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-15-2020, 11:25 PM   #1

Name: John
Trailer: 13' 2012 Scamp
Wisconsin
Parkit 360 10K lbs Electric Trailer Dolly

Parkit 360 10K lbs Electric Trailer Dolly

Perfect solution for positioning boats, camping trailers, or cargo trailers in tight spots and third driveway stalls. Do some web research, this is the cadillac of electric trailer dollies!

The electric dolly includes connectors to use the trailer's deep cycle battery for power. Minimizes dolly weight, complexity, and maintenance!

I bought it brand new in Nov, 2017 once I got a 19' camping trailer that I couldn't move around by hand with a hand dolly anymore. Works fantastic to get perfect placement, even up steep grades. Changed houses and my camper storage situation changed so I no longer have a need for the dolly. Excellent condition.

The electric motor has tons of torque and can move heavy trailers with ease. Gear box can be disengaged so that dolly can free wheel for easy alignment and hookup and then engage the gear box for moving.

Load capacity is huge = 10,000 lbs gross, 900 lbs. tongue weight

4" air tires no solid plastic crap

Electric brake controller; activates trailer brakes whenever motor is not engaged in either direction. Huge safety benefit if you're going up steep grades.

Tons more info and videos in action simply visit the web site which I can't post the URL here?!

parkit360 dot ca

Located in Madison, Wisconsin. Willing to deliver within 2 hour radius.

Have original shipping carton I could repack it in, but add 100 for shipping fees and insurance.

1800 USD new as it includes the smart brake controller.

Selling for 975 USD and hoping someone gets some great use for this 2020 season with it.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Parkit 360 10K lbs Electric Trailer Dolly

JohnF is offline   Reply With Quote