SOLD: Truillium 13 - New York - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-23-2023, 09:10 AM   #1

Name: chris
Trailer: Trillium
New York
Truillium 13 - New York

The photos are not the best, and the site did not down load all of them, and did the down load in a strange order : The toilet is located under the small bed in the right hand side. I will take a few more photos of it but for some reason I don't have any...As you can see camper has been totally rebuilt, from the ground up. We have a ton of before and after photos and you can view a 22 minute you tube interview but unfortunately I am unable to post a web link in this posting, but if you message me I can send you the link. I am going to leave out a massive amount of details on the Trillium, but feel free to message me.

The camper has been totally gutted and has been a ground up "unique restoration". It has been repainted with five coats of epoxy primer and top coat. The frame was blasted and powder coated, it has three new 14" tires and rims, Custom extended 2" hitch, with a mounted tool and propane tool chest. It has a hitch on the rear bumper that we carried our Bikes on. The interior has custom wooden cabinets, and the walls are fully insulated with 1/4 inch foam and new "Hull Liner" wall covering installed. As you can see the windows were all removed and renovated and reinstalled with all new wood trim and resealed and the screens were fitted with new No seeum screens and the five way ceiling fan has been sealed and is totally water proofed. there are zero leaks. anywhere. The sofa/bed is a 'Futon style" convertible it returns to a sofa position with a new 5" memory foam set of mattresses' I am 6'2" and 195 and my wife and I fit fine. all the upholstery has new custom removable covers. and the Trillium has a very unique custom dining set up. there is a second bed that will sleep an adult.

There is a full custom composting toilet. German made imported Seperet unit and the camper has a new three way fridge, custom sink with 12 volt pump, and a five gallon internal water tank with a propane instant hot water heater, there is a two burner Dometic stainless steel cook top, and the whole camper is set up for 110 volt and 12 volt. It has a 12 volt five speed two way ceiling fan with built in LED lighting. All the camper lights are LED removable and rechargeable.

This is a totally off grid camper, It comes with a 100 Watt Renogy portable solar panel, and a brand new 900 Eco flow delta portable unit that will recharge from 120 outlet in one hour and forty five minutes, and in 4 hours with the solar panel this will run the camper for days on end. We have over 14,000 not including seven months of work on this trailer. The Trillium is truly a very unique and amazing cozy camper. This was areal labour of love and my wife and I have truly enjoyed our time towing around the country.

I think that you should be able to tell by the photos that everything has been removed resealed and replaced.

Once again If your interested you can cut and paste the link below and see a video of the trailer

Thanks, Thanks

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Truillium 13 - New York

ckcudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 01:14 PM   #2

Name: Peter
Trailer: Shopping
New York
Hi, I don't see a "link below" to click on. Can you contact me please at PrivateToPeter@protonmail.com? Thank you. Peter
PeterGilboy is offline   Reply With Quote