This trailer has been part of our family since 2015. We've hauled it throughout the western US, up to Vancouver Island and as far as Toronto. Sadly, we need more space.
Please do not call. Text only.
To screen scammers, please mention "1975 Trillum" in your text message.
We have streamlined this trailer into an efficient and simple camping machine.
View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds
- Towable with most 6 cylinder vehicles
- 1500 lbs dry
- Sleeps four with front bunk beds
- 13 feet 5 inches in length
- The trailer pulls and tracks great at 80 mph.
- Two burner stove
- Hand pump sink
- 12v deep cycle battery
- LED lights
- 10lb maybe 15lb propane tank see photo with lockable stainless steel mounting bracket
- Catalytic Heater non electric!
- Carbon monoxide detector and fire extinguisher
- Significant storage areas
- A stout rear trailer hitch allows for extra storage or a small bike rack with a cargo tray/carrier included see photos
- Custom canvas awning see photo
- No fridge or cooler
- Full size spare tire
- Lockable tongue storage box
- Stabilizer jacks
- A previous owner raised the suspension and added large tires. The exterior height is 94". Because the trailer is tall you need an extra tall hitch 'arm'. The one we used for our SUV comes with the trailer see photo . This fits the large 2" receiver on the vehicle. When we have towed this trailer with a 1 1/4" to 2" adaptor.
- The trailer does have trailer brakes. But you don't really need them because it's so light. We do have a vehicle brake controller we'd include if you are interested. Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control
- The trailer could use paint repairs to the roof see photos
- One of the classic windows needs some love
- Outback Trillium Trailers are still building campers from this exact same mold.
- Trillium 1300