For Sale: Vintage Trillium 1300 Cushions - Quebec - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2022, 01:46 PM   #1

Name: Scott
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Quebec
Vintage Trillium 1300 Cushions - Quebec

We have made new cushions for our Trillium 1300. So, if anyone is interested, I have the complete original cushion/seat set. No rips or tears, and all zippers seem good. A few wear spots on some corners.

They could use an upholstery clean; the PO hadn't used the trailer in 10 years so they've just been sitting.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Vintage Trillium 1300 Cushions - Quebec
Scott M in QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 01:52 PM   #2

Quebec
Vintage Trillium 1300 Cushions - Quebec

I have a complete and original seat and back cushion set from a 1975 Trillium 1300. No rips or tears. Minor wear on a couple corners. All zippers seem good. No stains.

PO hadn't used trailer in 10 years, so they've just been sitting. Could probably benefit from an upholster clean.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Vintage Trillium 1300 Cushions - Quebec

Old 08-13-2022, 06:48 PM   #3

Name: Carlos
Trailer: 1975 Trillium
British Columbia
cushions

I there there, I am interested in the cushions, I don't need the foam just the the covers. the ones on 1975 trillium are bad shape. How much would like for all and the cost to send it to Vancouver,
Thanks

Carlos
Carlost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 11:23 AM   #4

Name: Trish
Trailer: Trillium
Maine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott M in QC View Post
We have made new cushions for our Trillium 1300. So, if anyone is interested, I have the complete original cushion/seat set. No rips or tears, and all zippers seem good. A few wear spots on some corners.

They could use an upholstery clean; the PO hadn't used the trailer in 10 years so they've just been sitting.

Hi,

Are your cushion covers still available?

Thanks,

Trish
trishandcanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 02:44 PM   #5

Quebec
Carlost,
I was away when you sent that query, and completely missed it! Sorry! Yes they are available. I see that Trish is also interested. I have to get on my computer later and figure out how to PM you both.
So sorry for the delay, Carlost.
Scott
Old 09-05-2022, 11:17 AM   #6

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Since 2 people are looking for a set of cushions/covers for a Trillium 1300 I'm posting that I think that Mike https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/...abo-23932.html still has a set in MI. The party that does not get what they want from Scott might want to reach out.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 04:46 PM   #7

Quebec
Ok so I fail at this. I cannot figure out how to PM anyone within the classifieds. Perhaps, Carlos or Trish, you can PM me from your end?
Sorry!
Scott
Old 09-05-2022, 08:58 PM   #8

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott M in QC View Post
Ok so I fail at this. I cannot figure out how to PM anyone within the classifieds. Perhaps, Carlos or Trish, you can PM me from your end?
Sorry!
Scott

Click on their name (I right click and select open in new tab)
That brings up their user profile.
From there select the contact info tab.
Then select "send a private message"

Should work if you have enough posts under your belt. If not they have site minimums / limits for some until you have been around long enough or active enough.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 05:34 PM   #9

Quebec
Thank you Roy. Does not seem to work for me. I have not been a member for very long and have only a couple posts, so perhaps I do not have access to Private Messages as of yet.
Scott
Old 09-11-2022, 12:16 PM   #10

Quebec
To anyone interested in these cushions (or covers), please Direct Message me and I will respond. I am not able to DM anyone, it seems.
Scott