Wanted: Wanted: Twin Bed Model Snoozy Camper - Tennessee - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-31-2023, 10:30 AM   #1

Name: Dan
Trailer: SOLD - Lil Snoozy 2014
East Tennessee
Wanted: Twin Bed Model Snoozy Camper - Tennessee

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - Wanted: Twin Bed Model Snoozy Camper - Tennessee
HomeCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 01:03 PM   #2

Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Best of luck finding one. Snoozys are far from plentiful, and the ones with twin bed configuration are almost as rare as hen's teeth. I hope one pops up for you.

If all else fails, I think Casita makes some with twin beds.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 01:51 PM   #3

Name: Dan
Trailer: SOLD - Lil Snoozy 2014
East Tennessee
I have to agree with you!
I've been looking at the Casita Independence. It has next to no counter space, and even less floor space. Very little storage, in or out.
Had a 2014 Snoozy years ago, but got tired of crawling over one another with the queen bed model. Maybe I'll get lucky and find one.
Been considering a new one but I'm unsure just how solvent the company is right now. They just went through new ownership, again!
One great thing about Casita's is that they have been building trailers for over 50 years. They must be doing something right. Snoozy has been around off and on for about 15 years.
Thanks
HomeCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 05:30 PM   #4

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
I've only seen two Snoozys with twin beds in a decade on this forum. No idea how many were built that way, very few I'd guess.

It sometimes helps to think outside the box for twin beds. Side-by-side twins eat up a lot of real estate in a small trailer. When our kids are not along, my wife and I split the front and rear beds in our Scamp (I get the front 26" single and she gets the rear 44" double.) We can both squeeze into the larger bed for together time when desired, but when sleeping we separate to avoid the crawl-over for nighttime potty visits.

A Class B we previously owned had an unusual half twin arrangement that worked surprisingly well in practice. The head end was full width, which made lots of room for pillows, shoulders, and arms, along with the conpanionship of a shared bed, while the the foot end was split with an aisle, making easy entry and exit without disturbing each other. The Casita Liberty can be configured this way, and the space in the aisle under the head end of the bed becomes available for storage.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bed Twin Mode.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	334.0 KB
ID:	150654
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 05:50 PM   #5

Name: Sally & Marty
Trailer: EggCamper (EggBert)
Michigan
Registry
Are you still looking for a twin bed camper of 17 feet. Our 2013 Egg Camper is set up like this and is about 2000 pounds and is in great shape. It has an inside that is 6 feet three inches high and a nice isle inside, Check out the add in the Classifieds posted just a few days ago. Just trying to help out. By the way there were only 130 built. A Rare Egg.
Sally&Marty is offline   Reply With Quote