Fiberglass RV

Fiberglass RV (https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/)
-   Hi, I am.... (https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f91/)
-   -   Bought a boler in manitoba (https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f91/bought-a-boler-in-manitoba-50911.html)

Zeppo 03-26-2012 07:39 PM

Bought a boler in manitoba

Hello,

My wife and I bought our first camper, a 1976 boler about a month ago. I had been researching them for the last couple years, and once we started actually looking at them, my wife fell in love! Now we own one, and are excited to start camping with our now 16 month old son.

I have spent hours already on this forum and it has been so helpful to us. Our boler is in pretty good shape, I've just been working on figuring out the fridge, furnace and the wiring the previous owner said he had redone. I was trying to figure out the condition of the axle, but I'm not very knowledgeable about that sort of stuff (yet). It seems ok, the trailer isn't very low at the back and I can't see any evidence of any tires rubbing in the wheel well. Besides that, I'm currently installing a fantastic fan, some plumbing repairs under the sink and a new city water connection. Tht will be it for this year, just to make it comfortable for camping this year, then we will see what ideas I come up with for next year. Oh and my mother in law is currently making us curtains, and I need to get a spare tire. That's about it! Thanks for all the help already.

Carol H 03-26-2012 09:11 PM

Congrats and welcome! If you havent already checked out the rally map there is a rally in August in Manitoba you may want to attend - lots of folks would be happy to look at your axle! :-) and you will come away with a lot more ideas on things you want to do to the trailer!
Enjoy it!!

Zeppo 03-26-2012 11:39 PM

Hey, thanks. That sounds like fun.

Donna D. 03-27-2012 04:56 AM

Congratulations Ryan. You will make a ton of memories camping that your child will remember forever :thumb Take lots of pictures :wink

Rick Mooyman 03-27-2012 05:33 AM

Thanks for letting Zeppo know about our Rally in August I was about to let him know when I read your reply. Word of mouth travels fast and from far away.

Rick Mooyman 03-27-2012 05:35 AM

Welcome Zeppo, and congrats. Hope you will try to make it to our Rally in St Malo in August.

Roland H 04-02-2012 07:37 PM

Welcome!

Great to have you on board, and hope to see you this August at St Malo.;)

bkboler 04-04-2012 10:35 AM

I bought my first boler in Manitoba too. I am not gonna say that I have the best imagination when it comes to ideas for my boler but I am definately learning alot from these forums.
I may have had to miss last years rally but I'm definately not gonna miss this years.

james kent 04-04-2012 05:39 PM

Does your "Monniker" indicate that you are the youngest of five brothers? Come to a Bolerama and you might even meet someone who resembles them.
Welcome to the Boler family of fine friends.