Fiberglass RV

Fiberglass RV (https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f51/)
-   -   another Bonair Oxygen topic: windows? (https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f51/another-bonair-oxygen-topic-windows-63567.html)

jen b 04-04-2014 10:14 AM

another Bonair Oxygen topic: windows?

I am not in the market for a bigger trailer right now. I probably won't be doing a size upgrade for at least another ten years. But SOMEHOW the dozen or so images of the Oxygen floating around out there in the internets keep popping up on my computer!

Question: do those funky shape windows open? If so, how? If not, how many windows in these trailer DO open?

I do recall reading about the falling-out kitchen side window. That seems potentially awkward.

Carol H 04-04-2014 11:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jen b (Post 450330)

Question: do those funky shape windows open? If so, how? If not, how many windows in these trailer DO open?

The windows are hinged on the sides so they do open up. Attached is a photo of one as you can see the smaller rear window is open. If you zoom in you will see the hinges on the inside of the large window that is at the front of the door. Cant say for sure if they are all hinged or not.

cpaharley2008 04-04-2014 12:35 PM

That sure is a pretty unit in that picture. Looks brand new….

Carol H 04-04-2014 12:58 PM

It has been totally updated. It belongs to a member here who lives in Washington state. It got a paint job update a few years ago as well as the interior custom done (by the owner who is very good with wood & fiberglass work) to increase storage/cabinet space with the stock Oxygen is sadly missing.

Carol H 04-04-2014 01:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple more photos of the same trailer different location.

jen b 04-04-2014 01:23 PM

Thanks, Carol!

cpaharley2008 04-04-2014 02:09 PM

Wow, really nice.

Raz 04-05-2014 08:13 AM

One listed for sale in Halifax but the listing is a year old.

Bonair Oxygen For Sale | Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada | Fiberglass RV's For Sale

This one is sold but there are some good interior pictures here.

Very Rare 2002 Bonair Oxygen Travel Trailer | Saanich, BC, Canada | Fiberglass RV's For Sale

Rod G 09-07-2014 09:12 PM

Oxygen windows

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen b (Post 450330)
I am not in the market for a bigger trailer right now. I probably won't be doing a size upgrade for at least another ten years. But SOMEHOW the dozen or so images of the Oxygen floating around out there in the internets keep popping up on my computer!

I do recall reading about the falling-out kitchen side window. That seems potentially awkward.

The open window in the photo of our '02 Oxygen is the bathroom window. The 2 back windows (bedroom area) also open. The kitchen and both front/side windows did open, however the previous owner had a problem with them. The kitchen window and right side (next to door) windows both fell out and were replaced but cannot open now. Only the left/front one opens. I added the two windows (plexi-glass-type material) in the very front so we could see out from the nook, but neither of them opens.