Fiberglass RV

Fiberglass RV (https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/)
-   Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) (https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f73/)
-   -   WA | 2017, May 19-21: Maryhill in May (https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f73/2017-may-19-21-maryhill-in-may-76224.html)

paulw 08-18-2016 06:57 PM

2017, May 19-21: Maryhill in May

That time again – Maryhill SP reservations are open for 2017
We just made our reservations at Maryhill State Park for the weekend before Memorial Day 2017 - May 19-21.

This will be the eighth year we've visited this area on this weekend - we've had small 'Not Organized' gatherings and a lot of fun in the area. This get together isn’t limited to fiberglass rv’s – we’ve had participants in every type of rv in past years.
Campfire Friday & Potluck Saturday…..
There are pictures from previous years in the links below our signature line.

Norma, the Girls and I will be in site 50 from Wednesday 5/17 to Monday 5/22
Please join us if you can!

https://washington.goingtocamp.com/MaryhillStatePark

Kai in Seattle 08-19-2016 10:49 AM

Where is this Maryhill? Is this the Stonehenge area by the Columbia river in Washington?

paulw 08-19-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kai in Seattle (Post 604599)
Where is this Maryhill? Is this the Stonehenge area by the Columbia river in Washington?

Yes - Its right on the Columbia...you can see the park from the Stonehenge monument.

https://parks.state.wa.us/543/Maryhill

Bobbie Mayer 08-19-2016 11:59 AM

I booked 48 from Thurs-Sun. Hopefully this time I'll actually make it! It seems like a lovely spot.

Kai in Seattle 08-19-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulw (Post 604601)
Yes - Its right on the Columbia...you can see the park from the Stonehenge monument.

Maryhill State Park | Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission

Thank you--and thank you for the link!
Booked Site 37 for 4 nights, Thurs - Sunday.
We know the Henge; I was there with my son 35 years ago during a total solar eclipse; the neodruids were offering fake grapes on the altar stone.

Looking forward to it! Thanks for letting us know!

Kai (Kathleen & Paul near Seattle)

Kai in Seattle 08-22-2016 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kai in Seattle (Post 604630)
Thank you--and thank you for the link!
Booked Site 37 for 4 nights, Thurs - Sunday.
We know the Henge; I was there with my son 35 years ago during a total solar eclipse; the neodruids were offering fake grapes on the altar stone.

Looking forward to it! Thanks for letting us know!

Kai (Kathleen & Paul near Seattle)

And my sister and her husband from Tri-cities have booked site 36! :loltu They have a little pop-up camper we haven't seen yet. :confused:
They're very pleased to be able to be included. B)

paulw 09-26-2016 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kai in Seattle (Post 604995)
And my sister and her husband from Tri-cities have booked site 36! :loltu They have a little pop-up camper we haven't seen yet. :confused:
They're very pleased to be able to be included. B)

Thanks Kai!
Everyone is included (that wants to be) at this gathering :loltu

Kai in Seattle 10-02-2016 03:27 PM

Welcome. Hope to see you then.

Kai

Barb and Alan 10-03-2016 08:55 PM

Barb, Tiger and I will be there in site 27!

Kai in Seattle 10-04-2016 04:02 PM

Cool. See you there!
Kai

TammyV 10-09-2016 06:08 PM

We have reserved site 39~Tammy and Ron

ginger1 10-29-2016 12:19 AM

I'm in Site 8 Thurs-Sun

Kai in Seattle 10-29-2016 07:38 AM

Hi, Ginger,

You have a new rig...looking forward to seeing you at Maryhill!

BEST
Kai

Robert208 01-05-2017 03:55 PM

More info Maryhill

My wife and I reserved space months ago for Maryhill and have since forgotten the details i.e. is this a "chapter" event or informal, activities, contact person? Any info is appreciated. We are relatively new owners of a 81 Bolero Thanks

Kai in Seattle 01-05-2017 04:02 PM

Paulw (Paul, Norma & the girls) posted in #1 above:

This will be the eighth year we've visited this area on this weekend - we've had small 'Not Organized' gatherings and a lot of fun in the area. This get together isn’t limited to fiberglass rv’s – we’ve had participants in every type of rv in past years.
Campfire Friday & Potluck Saturday…..

Sounds like a nice, relaxed, unorganized gathering.
Paulw (Paul, Norma & the girls), post #1 on this thread, would probably be the contact person.

BEST, happy camping, maybe see you there,
Kai in Seattle
Paul
& "the girls"
(2 pugs)

paulw 01-09-2017 08:22 PM

head
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert208 (Post 622212)
My wife and I reserved space months ago for Maryhill and have since forgotten the details i.e. is this a "chapter" event or informal, activities, contact person? Any info is appreciated. We are relatively new owners of a 81 Bolero Thanks

Hi Robert,
Very informal, everyone is invited - last year I had no idea how many were coming until they got there :loltu (but it is nice to know ahead of time). You can click on the links in my signature below to see pictures from previous years.
We will have a fire pit going at our site (50) Friday for a no host dinner on a stick & conversation.
Saturday we'll have a potluck at the same place.
Norma was saying something about breakfast on Sunday, but nothings for sure on that yet....
Glad you will be joining us.... what site did you reserve?

Donna D. 01-09-2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert208 (Post 622212)

Paul and Norma are (not)organizing this event. Paul's information is in is profile (top post).

paulw 03-21-2017 11:47 AM

Just catching up on the forums….
As of right now, site 4 (nice site) is the only spot available for the Maryhill in May weekend, but that can change… also as someone mentioned Peach Beach resort has gotten good reviews and is a short walk/bike/drive from where we gather.
I’ve counted 17 groups admitting to coming, but traditionally we pick up a few that are shy about signing up along with some friends & family – should be a nice sized gathering around the Maryhill fire pit.

I’ll post a list of who (I know) is coming later….:loltu

thrifty bill 03-27-2017 06:51 PM

Just booked site 4, Thursday through Sunday.

bill and judy kramer
waynesville, nc

paulw 03-27-2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrifty bill (Post 633045)
Just booked site 4, Thursday through Sunday.

bill and judy kramer
waynesville, nc

Cool!
Looking forward to meeting all the Maryhill newcomers.