Fiberglass RV

Fiberglass RV (
-   Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures (
-   -   water tank hoses in U-haul 13 (

kombiguy 08-20-2021 06:47 AM

water tank hoses in U-haul 13
Hi! According to the parts diagram, there are four hoses that lead from the water tank.
One goes to (or from) the low pressure fill device.
One goes to the faucet.
One goes to the drain.
The fourth goes to the outside access, but doesn't seem to connect to anything. Would I be correct in assuming this is a vent line?
Thanks in advance!

mary and bob 08-20-2021 07:30 AM

There is a city water connection in the panel on the left outside of the trailer. I had removed the water system from our CT so don't remember just exactly how it was plumbed. You can find the users guide in the document center here, no diagram, but it mentions that if there is city water (campground water hookup) available you can connect a garden hose at the forward connector in the panel. White colored RV hose should be used along with a pressure regulator and maybe a filter.

Defenestrator 08-22-2021 12:02 AM

That definitely sounds like a vent. In most cases there's a larger-diameter fill line and a smaller-diameter vent line.

mary and bob 08-22-2021 08:33 AM

If it's from the top of the tank it must be a vent. The city water connection would not go to the tank, now that I think about it more.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.